Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY

All these broke *** families are going to make the decision for their kids and be asking for handouts already from their 18 year old kids

Some people act like this would be such an easy thing to get done
They already do it to a degree. The cream of the crop are already getting bags. 

Lance coming up big in clutch time against a playoff team? Man I gotta be drunk

Omg pg ballin too omg we back in the playoffs

Last edited:
Bet with my heart instead of head.
Yea just send my email that I sent you in PM to @lakersman3000
 and have him send me an invoice on paypal that says "NT Advertising" and amount due $100 and I will send it on over.

Thanks for taking my money.

It really did seem like you were giving it away :lol:. That kd hate​got the best of you, as did my ACA

As for the logistics of paying the athletes, with the multi-millions these conferences are making in profits and TV deals, they can figure out how to put a pool of money aside to pay these players. NCAA is already messy and shady as hell anyway. 

I know it's the Sixers, but the Nets have 138 points with more than a minute remaining in the 4th. 

im curious as to whether or not there will be a bunch more stories of these 18 years acting like morons once they start getting paid. Would be entertaining.

I see nothing wrong with the layup.. also see nothing wrong with the Raptors taking offense 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom