Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You got tourettes or something man?
pimp.gif

You lost bro :lol:. It was over 62 wins. But I can't find anything as far as cash we put on the line

You lost bro :lol: . It was over 62 wins. But I can't find anything as far as cash we put on the line
You found the post that had the # of wins but it didn't have the $ ?

I will look for it when I get to the Casa. Keep ya posted.

OK I was trying to remember if that was him or you.

Yea I'd definitely bet some dollars with @leemelone

Let's do $100.........

Bet :pimp:

Sauce.

Those guys should be paid. Anyone who thinks otherwise... Lol.

The thing is how exactly are you going to regulate it? Like do all D1 players get paid the same? Or do certain teams get paid more? Does the last man on the bench that never played a second all tournament get paid the same as a future #1 draft pick? Could you imagine what some of these dudes would do in college if you're paying them thousands of dollars on top of whatever refund checks and other free **** they already get? :lol:

I just think once we get money involved in college athletics it will turn into a ******* mess.

The thing is how exactly are you going to regulate it? Like do all D1 players get paid the same? Or do certain teams get paid more? Does the last man on the bench that never played a second all tournament get paid the same as a future #1 draft pick? Could you imagine what some of these dudes would do in college if you're paying them thousands of dollars on top of whatever refund checks and other free **** they already get?
laugh.gif

I just think once we get money involved in college athletics it will turn into a ******* mess.
You on the wrong side of a lot of issues. 

You lost bro :lol:. It was over 62 wins. But I can't find anything as far as cash we put on the line

You lost bro :lol: . It was over 62 wins. But I can't find anything as far as cash we put on the line
You found the post that had the # of wins but it didn't have the $ ?

I will look for it when I get to the Casa. Keep ya posted.

OK I was trying to remember if that was him or you.

Yea I'd definitely bet some dollars with @leemelone

Let's do $100.........

Bet :pimp:

Sauce.
PM me your email, I will PayPal you right up.

Damn. A-friend got robbed. What was the Vegas over/under before the season? Definitely wasn't 62.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom