Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with the statement that Kawhi only thrives in the San Antonio system, dude is a bonafide star in this league and literlally the only player on the Spurs allows to take a midrange jumper :lol:

you literally might as well say the same about Timmy and David

Sources: Dwyane Wade plans to return from right elbow injury Saturday vs Brooklyn Nets. Story to come on @CSNChicago

OKC had athletic size..

bogut getting hurt was huge to the cavs winning.. also golden state having to face legit foes in the playoffs

without that OKC series, the warriors would have won

Without the curse of Beverly the Warriors wouldve won that injury really set Curry back in the playoffs he never really was himself

I can't help but think Wade playing Hooky was the reason Lebron left and Pat said "we can't pay him that"

OKC had athletic size..

bogut getting hurt was huge to the cavs winning.. also golden state having to face legit foes in the playoffs

without that OKC series, the warriors would have won

Yea right.
Stop making all those excuses. It wasn't because of bogut, it wasn't because of Draymond it wasn't because of Curry, the Cavs won because they wanted it more period. GS was out in the playoffs winning games without Curry, you want to sit here and tell me that Bogut was the main reason GS lost? Shut up with all that. I bet any money that you were one of the people cheering after GS beat the Cavs in 2015 while Love and Kyrie were injured.

73-9 and you guys will make up all the excuses in the world to Why a team couldn't win 1 game 1 game out of the last 3 to win a championship. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Again OKC would have got smashed 4-1 to the Cavs. Lebron own KD's heart. He can't do anything about it.

Cavs won by the teeth of a final few seconds in a seven gamer, if OKC had more injury luck than GS and made it in place of them then who knows... Washed may be going to far

BY the teeth? The teeth? Are you kidding me? This is the "greatest team of all time, 73-9" and you are telling me GS couldn't win 1 game to complete the story? Your telling me a team came back 3-1 by The teeth? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Warriors got washed in the 4th qt, in game 5 in their own home. Got annihilated in game 6, Cavs made them look foolish. And in game 7, of it wasn't for the Cavs leaving Green open to make sure Klay and Curry didn't go off, the Cavs would have blown the Warriors out that game. It's the first team to 4 games with no excuses. Curry let Bron take his heart. Kyrie had Curry skating all over the arena. The Cavs figured the Warriors out and out played them for the rest of the series. And that's why they won.

You all try to sit here and make up so many excuses. Draymond played in game 6 and was a no show and you guys said he was scared to do anything because of getting suspended. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that's the wrong thing to worry about while your team is blowing a 3-1 lead.

Warriors were frauds last year and are still the same frauds this year. Love that the took that HUGE L!
OKC would have got it worse 4-1 easy.

Last edited:
BY the teeth? The teeth? Are you kidding me? This is the "greatest team of all time, 73-9" and you are telling me GS couldn't win 1 game to complete the story? Your telling me a team came back 3-1 by The teeth? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Warriors got washed in the 4th qt, in game 5 in their own home. Got annihilated in game 6, Cavs made them look foolish. And in game 7, of it wasn't for the Cavs leaving Green open to make sure Klay and Curry didn't go off, the Cavs would have blown the Warriors out that game. It's the first team to 4 games with no excuses. Curry let Bron take his heart. Kyrie had Curry skating all over the arena. The Cavs figured the Warriors out and out played them for the rest of the series. And that's why they won.

You all try to sit here and make up so many excuses. Draymond played in game 6 and was a no show and you guys said he was scared to do anything because of getting suspended. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that's the wrong thing to worry about while your team is blowing a 3-1 lead.

Warriors were frauds last year and are still the same frauds this year. Love that the took that HUGE L!
OKC would have got it worse 4-1 easy.
You must live in a strange world

Hornets im rooting for yall tonite b
prince.gif

Figured I would ask this in here..who has that gif of the Jazz player looking nervous in the bench with his hands together?

i know I've seen it posted somewhere on NT before :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom