Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random, but in terms of shot trajectory, Ben Gordon and D. Fish were my favorite shooters to watch.

Rainbows galore man.

I hope BG gets another shot man. Seriously, love dude's game. ALways have. Always will.

Idk man.. it's hard for me personally to say who's "better" between Russ and Steph. Until I see Steph on a team without three all nba players and still lead them to the playoffs I can't say who's better lol

This is also funny to me.

Because prior to June 2015, nobody would have said this. There's this narrative out there that the Golden State Warriors were "stacked" prior to KD's arrival. When they quite literally were considered an "up and coming team" that had just got tossed in the first round in 2014.  It's like people forget that Curry was a 7th pick who extremely exceed expectation, Klay was a late lottery pick who extremely exceeded expectation, and Draymond was a 2nd round pick. He wasn't even a lock to have a roster spot going into his career. They collectively exceed expectation...and suddenly they're this "stacked" team who only win because everyone is good.

It's like if the Utah Jazz suddenly became a 1 seed next year and won the championship...and people start pretending like they should have because they were stacked.

Revisionist history is something else. 

-Edit-

i misunderstood. I endorse this post.

Last edited:
-Edit-

i misunderstood. I endorse this post.

That wasn't the argument Hoosier or somebody said until he sees Steph lead a team to the playoffs without a "stacked team" of 4 all stars.....

He's not better than Russ....

Then that's where the ensuing post came from. Context man.

Context

Random, but in terms of shot trajectory, Ben Gordon and D. Fish were my favorite shooters to watch.

Rainbows galore man.

I hope BG gets another shot man. Seriously, love dude's game. ALways have. Always will.

Fish rainbow against the Celtics :smokin :smokin

Steph and Russ are SO different that it is hard to even say which one is "better." It is almost like comparing a Pastrami to Brisket. Yes, both are beef but they offer such different experiences that depending on the day, you believe on tastes better than the other, only until you eat the other one the following week.

Last edited:
Feel like Ben Gordon came a few years too early...He'd be shooting 10 threes a game today

Thinking about it, young Malik Monk reminds me of BG a lot :nerd:

i hope russ stays in okc. that kind of love only comes around once. thats the kind of love, you can murder someone and everybody will be like, vid or it didnt happen. look at bron, he won cleveland a chip and they still dont love him anywhere near as much as they loved him the first time. I saw and heard it first hand when I went to their games at the Q. It's love, but its different. It's cautious. Conditional. Like if you cheat on your girl but she forgives you and takes you back. She may forgive, but she'll never forget.

kobe and tim and dirk, they got that forever love. Russ threw the city on his back and made history in the process. He'll be a god if he stays. Bigger than the sooners
Exactly, he'll be a God if he stays.

Feel like Ben Gordon came a few years too early...He'd be shooting 10 threes a game today

Thinking about it, young Malik Monk reminds me of BG a lot :nerd:
I guess the build makes me want to link Monk up with Lou Williams, more so than BG. But honestly, they are all the same thing. "Combo" Guards that get buckets in a 6th man type role.

Yea, if BG was around these days, he would be letting that thing fly man

So why the **** would you bring up the Jazz then?
laugh.gif

Like I said your example was off.
If you want to rest your case on the 2017 Utah Jazz not being the 2015 Golden State Warriors to avoid admitting that you were wrong....you win. I'm not going to continue partaking in these ninja hood-esque mental shenanigans 

Last edited:
It's up to the front office to get him enough support around him.
Oh, HE gets the luxury of using that excuse?

Every player isn't fortunate enough to get that pass.

I can see it now, in 2024. I will be asking NT.

"Which RW lead team lost in the playoffs to a team they were supposed to have beaten."

Oh, HE gets the luxury of using that excuse?

Every player isn't fortunate enough to get that pass.

I can see it now, in 2024. I will be asking NT.

"Which RW lead team lost in the playoffs to a team they were supposed to have beaten."
​okc shouldve won the chip last year. i believe  iggy

Last edited:
Chicago Bulls guard Dwyane Wade may return in the next few days as he continues to progress well during his rehab.

A well rested, Playoff Wade :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom