Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
John's rookie year he had a higher assist percentage than Kyle has ever sniffed in his career but he's not that much better a distributor. Stop it. Now. The gap between them shooting is just as large as the gap is between them passing.

I used to hear the same talk about dirk until that 11 playoff run. Choker, overrated, soft etc etc.
Also injury doesn't equal excuse..

Last edited:
I know y'all are probably tuning in tonight to witness history anyway, but if you aren't here's a reason to.

Westbrook vs PHX this season (3 games): 41.7/13.7/13.7

Must see TV tonight.

Last edited:

Most field goals made from restricted area:

1. James: 448
2. Antetokounmpo: 446
3. Towns: 390
4. Jordan: 375
5. Gobert: 375
6. Howard: 336

Best FG% from RA (minimum 100 FGM)

1. Durant: 78.2%
2. Leuer: 77.8%
3. James: 75.8%
4. Jordan: 74.4%
5. Iguodala: 73.9%
6. Harrell: 73.1%

i hope russ goes human torch mode tonight. Curry just warmed them up and gave them 40 the other night. So they're primed and ready to get that work from the greatest athlete of all time.

Last edited:
I used to hear the same talk about dirk until that 11 playoff run. Choker, overrated, soft etc etc.

Is the English language lost on some of you?

If I say Wall is better then Lowry but you say Lowry is better but he's been injured. How is injury not being used as a excuse in that context?

Lowry can be injured his whole career and because of that Wall can never be considered better even if his numbers say so because we can't judge Lowry because of injury. Injury is being used as a excuse to maintain his best PG in the East spot in that context.

Last edited:

Is the English language lost on some of you?

If I say Wall is better then Lowry but you say Lowry is better but he's been injured
well Lowry has been injured, so John Wall is still the better player in both of these statements, no?

Last edited:
well Lowry has been injured, so John Wall is still the better player in both of these statements, no?

Wall is the better player period if Lowry is healthy or not IMO. Lowry getting injured doesn't earn him sympathy in a players comparison. It actually makes the case for whoever your comparing him to better because he can't stay healthy.

Until this season I wanted Beal gone because of his health issues. If you can't play whatever your skillset is doesn't matter. However if you are healthy enough to play your open to the same amount of criticism as anyone else. Lowry is on the hook for that 2015 playoff performance.

Lowry and Wall both cold. Both have had injury issues and both have blown it in the playoffs. Wait a couple weeks to have all these arguments it'll much easier to pick one lol

Wall is the better player period if Lowry is healthy or not IMO. Lowry getting injured doesn't earn him sympathy in a players comparison. It actually makes the case for whoever your comparing him to better because he can't stay healthy.

Until this season I wanted Beal gone because of his health issues. If you can't play whatever your skillset is doesn't matter. However if you are healthy enough to play your open to the same amount of criticism as anyone else. Lowry is on the hook for that 2015 playoff performance.
Where is the sympathy if we're explicitly saying Wall is superior due to his durability? :lol:

Lowry and Wall both cold. Both have had injury issues and both have blown it in the playoffs. Wait a couple weeks to have all these arguments it'll much easier to pick one lol

Wall never lost in the playoffs to a team that wasn't favored to beat them. Lost to the 1 seed as the 5 twice.

Raptors won the season series vs Washington.

Had home court advantage.

Got swept.

Where is the sympathy if we're explicitly saying Wall is superior due to his durability? :lol:

I don't understand what your arguing. My Lowry criticism is at those who believe he's the best PG in the East. If your not of that mind set then I'm not talking to you.

You don't get to proclaim Lowry better but then turn around and say but he's injured when faced with a comparison of someone who's better.

freeze freeze yeh buddy season went hella quick i know what yamean...enjoyed wins over lebron spurs and rockets very memorable season for Pelicans despite our record..time for more platinum BL..gotta love dat 6.0 brew

Jerry West is ready to not be the logo anymore
https://t.co/2VmcRQcvKb
tumblr_lo9et1q9711qzbyhpo1_500.gif

Last edited:
E&J and Bud Light Platinum. Sexy ya alcohol game up Frederick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom