Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How, based off what? If you can break the two players down and show me why Lowry is better I'll give it to you.

Offensively
Defensively
Intangibles
His shooting makes him the best all around PG in the East imo

Not going to dangle another Wall argument for you

You can't make a argument. Your logic is shooting > everything else.

By that logic Wall probably isn't a top 5 PG in the East. A lot of players shoot better then him.

At least give me your top 5 PGs in the East.

Lowry
Kyrie
Kemba

Eh, he's a far better shooter but Wall is a far better passer so... That's kind of moot. Wall is a better defender, even though Kyle is good in his own right. Like literally there's not much, if any real separation skill for skill, but Wall is far more durable so none of that matters since I'm gonna get 75 games from Wall a year and like 65 from Kyle.

You can't make a argument. Your logic is shooting > everything else.

By that logic Wall probably isn't a top 5 PG in the East. A lot of players shoot better then him.

At least give me your top 5 PGs in the East.

Lowry
Kyrie
Kemba
No, your pulling on threads. Wall's not so much better as a defender or distributor to make up the difference in efficiency

Call him a choker or injury plaguer or faker or something but I don't anything to do with this Wall enabling 

Last edited:
 Adam Silver on rest: "It's a complex issue. It doesn't mean we won't resolve it."
 Adam Silver said there is enormous attention in NY market on ownership and interaction with Knicks owner Jim Dolan. Silver says he is not particularly concerned about Dolan's run-in with a fan. Silver added that while the NBA doesn't want to see owners go at it with fans, Silver did not seem concerned with Dolan's behavior with fans.

It would be nice to see another team in the East upset the Cavs...But I just don't see it.

We know the Cavs will get hot and LeBron will get his calls lol.
It would be nice up until GSW punishes the hell out of whoever that is and yall will cry about another boring finals

would only be boring if its spurs. Their style is still kinda meh.

But GSW fun as hell to watch. Like those MIA squads. Watching a team drop 140 on somebody is never boring. Less it's a bron led team. Then eff those dudes.

Adam Silver on rest: "It's a complex issue. It doesn't mean we won't resolve it."
 Adam Silver said there is enormous attention in NY market on ownership and interaction with Knicks owner Jim Dolan. Silver says he is not particularly concerned about Dolan's run-in with a fan. Silver added that while the NBA doesn't want to see owners go at it with fans, Silver did not seem concerned with Dolan's behavior with fans.
We need someone to go undercover and catch Dolan using the N word. What's Stiviano up to? 
nerd.gif

No, your pulling on threads. Wall's not so much better as a defender or distributor to make up the difference in efficiency

Call him a choker or injury plaguer or faker or something but I don't anything to do with this Wall enabling 

Your making the claim but don't want to engage based off a old discussion between Wall vs Curry?

That's a easy way out. You simply can't make a case and refuse to give me your personal top 5 PG list in the East because you know that shooting nonsense won't work.

I can name 5 PGs who shoot better that nobody will say is better then Wall. You know that and are afraid to touch it because it destroys your narrative of shooting > everything else.

Who gives a damn about efficiency if your scoring 7 in a playoff game and I'm scoring 20+ and winning?

Last edited:
Breh i'm not gonna lie I'm rocking with the Collector and the guy with the Tiger Woods avy... they real homers and supporters of their squad. I feel like there's no way in hell Wall and Beal don't feel the energy from this message board and will go Super Saiyan in the playoffs. 

KD just needs to come in slowly and not try to do anything too crazy. I can see the Dubs back at full strength and clicking on all cylinders after the first couple playoff games. Then it should be cruise control till They get that second ring (1st for kd tho) :pimp:

..barring some incredible setback

Your making the claim but don't want to engage based of a old discussion between Wall vs Curry?

That's a easy way out. You simply can't make a case and refuse to give me your personal top 5 PG list in the East because you know that shooting nonsense won't work.

I can name 5 PGs who shoot better that nobody will say is better then Wall. You know that and are afraid to touch it because it destroys your narrative of shooting > everything else.
I just made my case, he's not that much better as a distributor or defender to make up the difference in efficiency. Regardless of my point, you're not going to take any answer that's Wall< and I'm not going to enable this for ongoing pages

Why they got my man's Kareem looking all goofy on national tv? 
mean.gif
 I know he tall but damn no one could fix my ****** tie? 

Last edited:
Raptors with Home Court Advantage vs Wizards

Game 1

Wall 16-6-6 Lowry 7-4-8

Game 2

Wall 26-17-1 Lowry 6-4-2

Game 3

Wall 19-15-5 Lowry 15-7-4

Game 4

Wall 14-10-4 Lowry 21-4-8

Quincy McCall Quincy McCall explain to me how efficiency factored into this and why you'd rather have a efficient Lowry then a inefficient Wall?

I'll drop the convo if you can make sense of this.

Last edited:

But GSW fun as hell to watch. Like those MIA squads. Watching a team drop 140 on somebody is never boring. Less it's a bron led team. Then eff those dudes.
Doesn't matter if GSW is exciting as an individual team.

If they are playing someone that isn't putting up a fight, folks wouldn't be happy.

So all of those, "I want CLE to lose earlier " comments might just be folks speaking on pure emotion and hatred for Lebronze

Doesn't matter if GSW is exciting as an individual team.

If they are playing someone that isn't putting up a fight, folks wouldn't be happy.

So all of those, "I want CLE to lose earlier " comments might just be folks speaking on pure emotion and hatred for Lebronze

but which fans are these that would be upset? casual fans dont care. fans of teams that arent contenders dont have much to say anyway. Warriors fans will want them to win by any means necessary, so they wont care if they face chino hills for the chip long as they win. and bron fans dont matter.

plus they were up 3-1 on the cavs last year with a great chance to close out in 5, til that bum snitched. But even at 3-1 nobody was calling it a snore fest. People got to see the stars in GSW and in Cleveland, regardless of the competitiveness.

As a laker fan, I was happy as a pig in **** in '09 when we faced orlando. 4-1 win. When your team is winning, theres no such thing as boredom.

Last edited:
@OlDirtyReseller explain to me how efficiency factored into this and why you'd rather have a efficient Lowry then a inefficient Wall?

I'll drop the convo if you can make sense of this.
Convo's dropped cause I dropped it, that's less than a 5 game sample. If you want a summary then I can tell you that Wall dominated and was far more productive in a 4 game series

Lowry over the last 3 years>

Convo's dropped cause I dropped it, that's less than a 5 game sample. If you want a summary then I can tell you that Wall dominated and was far more productive in a 4 game series

Lowry over the last 3 years>

You got it man. If you think Lowry > Wall after being swept in 2015 and if you think Lowry is currently having a better season then Wall more power to you.

I'll give you last season but your still down 2-1 over the past 3 seasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom