Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me...unless you're physically unable to play...i'm not trying to hear "he was hurt". 

Everybody is "hurt" to a degree come playoff time. There are dudes playing through all types of nagging issues. If you lace em up and step on the floor, you don't get any handicaps. 

Exactly.

Lowry for the past few seasons has been given a pass in playoff games he's played in because he's been injured. The people who prop him up can't seem to understand giving him a pass because of injury is a excuse in games he's actually playing in. The concept is lost on them.
You're only in this to propel your John Wall lobbying though.

I always have placed the "when healthy" mark next to my Kyle Lowry comments.
As has everyone so I'm not where all this is coming from :lol:

He hasn't been healthy.

So he's not the best. I put Wall, Kyrie, Kemba, whoever over him b/c of that.

Part of being the best, is durability.

He's not durable, so he's not the best.

Not sure what's so complicated :lol:

Last edited:
Raptors with Home Court Advantage vs Wizards

Game 1

Wall 16-6-6 Lowry 7-4-8

Game 2

Wall 26-17-1 Lowry 6-4-2

Game 3

Wall 19-15-5 Lowry 15-7-4

Game 4

Wall 14-10-4 Lowry 21-4-8

Raptors with Home Court Advantage vs Wizards

Game 1

Wall 16-6-6 Lowry 7-4-8

Game 2

Wall 26-17-1 Lowry 6-4-2

Game 3

Wall 19-15-5 Lowry 15-7-4

Game 4

Wall 14-10-4 Lowry 21-4-8

Here's the thing tho...what was Lowry's practice attire? Hoodie? Then his numbers don't count.

Lowry been so trash in the playoffs that's it's hard to believe anybody got faith in buddy 
laugh.gif
. He's been a solid regular season player, though.

So LAL is guaranteed a bottom 3 spot, now, which is what they needed and wanted right? 

Or am I missing something....

id count on wall and beal to show up in a series more than lowry and derozan

yes and yes. Beal is another one of those 'when healthy' cases.

Good thing for the Wiz, bruh bruh been gucci. Dawg I can't wait for the playoffs. I'm so over the reggie seasoning now.

This season feel like it flew by for anybody else?

I've been to about 40 games so far and it still feels like I was cheated and it flew by.

Lowry with his better jumper was outscored by Wall 75-49 in their last playoff matchup but somehow that jumper makes him the better player.

Healthy Lowry's been the best PG in the East. Don't have a large enough sample size to weigh on Playoff Lowry or Playoff Wall. From the sample's available, Health Lowry>

id count on wall and beal to show up in a series more than lowry and derozan
yes and yes. Beal is another one of those 'when healthy' cases.

Good thing for the Wiz, bruh bruh been gucci. Dawg I can't wait for the playoffs. I'm so over the reggie seasoning now.

This season feel like it flew by for anybody else?

I've been to about 40 games so far and it still feels like I was cheated and it flew by.
Feel like the **** FLEW by! Especially since I have NBA League Pass seem like the season just started a week ago

I'm hype because I have sooooo many teams that I find interesting right now to watch this post season. Was always just the lakeshow.

Now I can watch

GSW
HOU/OKC
WASH
MIA

So many interesting series.

Oh and I feel SAS is getting upset by somebody. Shrugs.

Healthy Lowry's been the best PG in the East. Don't have a large enough sample size to weigh on Playoff Lowry or Playoff Wall. From the sample's available, Health Lowry>

How, based off what? If you can break the two players down and show me why Lowry is better I'll give it to you.

Offensively
Defensively
Intangibles

all i know is, KD get byke, he better respeck Curby awthoratay and kiss the ring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom