Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi isn't the same player as he was last year. Do you not realize that he's still developing and getting better?

I get that.

Did KD not get any better? He just plateaud? Imo he got better simply by joining the machine that is the warriors.

I love khawhi man, don't get me wrong. But he's no KD.

Man Kawhi has played two games this season

Two

And now he's better than KD? Come on man y'all gotta relax

This :lol:. In bhz's world the grizz are gearing up for a 3 peat and Mike conman is a perennial all star

boyyyyyyyyyyyyy i know u not talking.

as soon as i bring up a previous matchup between the grizz and another team, people are quick to say it don't even matter.

1) both players are in two different positions right now compared to last year
2) one player has improved his game even more overall - its easy to see what he's doing that he didn't do as much of last year
3) kawhi is just 25 years old, was 24 years old in the last matchup and just coming into his own that season.

don't make me pull up that dumb **** you say so quickly. i'm saving that for later.

now, let me say the grizz would've gave the warriors trouble last season because in 2014-15, they gave them a hard time. you see how silly that sounds? i never said that btw :lol: we are talking about two teams who were in completely different situations last year compared to the year prior.

Last edited:
Honestly, anything proclamations of improvement with KL should be held off for a bit.

Sample size is just wayyyy too small

We have to see what this increased role and usage on offense will do to his defense and overall game and two games for sure doesn't show you the results of this.

I get that.

Did KD not get any better? He just plateaud? Imo he got better simply by joining the machine that is the warriors.

I love khawhi man, don't get me wrong. But he's no KD.

Maybe I wasn't clear in what I was trying to say. I don't necessarily think Kawhi > KD, but I don't think Kawhi is all that far off.

I agree that KD did get better and he will probably take his game to yet another level with GS. That's mainly why I'm saying I can't wait to see them face off in the playoffs.

IMO, they're two the best in the NBA, on two of the best teams, KD is in his prime and Kawhi is just getting there, and they both have something to prove in their respective careers.

It's just something I'm interested in seeing.

Sixers should have signed Jarrett Jack or Archie Goodwin like yesterday. Anything to keep TJ McConnell off the court. Should have signed RJ Hunter too.

I'd take KL over Harden easily. Harden can give you buckets but KL isn't bad on the offensive end and is superior on d

I can beliie that....I think we're all looking forward to that matchup as much as possible..can't wait...

And for the record I love khawhis game... Real unique player that you can see get better every season like the good ones do.

Fam said "let's forget about those real head to head games a few months ago, and let's concentrate on hypotheticals that may happen in the future"

Am I doing this right!?!?

:lol: :lol:

Man Kawhi has played two games this season

Two

And now he's better than KD? Come on man y'all gotta relax

I remember when Paul George "took KD's spot".

#OnHere

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom