Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron gave you 82 mil, l don't care who you love

Making Canadian's look bad out here :smh:

Typical hoser behavior 
mean.gif

Honestly, KK aside, who the hell is Lebron to tell another man where to take his women?

Are you kidding me? I agree KK is a bird but that's TT bird, let him do w/e he pleases for the grand total of 12 months max that'll last....

Honestly, KK aside, who the hell is Lebron to tell another man where to take his women?

Are you kidding me? I agree KK is a bird but that's TT bird, let him do w/e he pleases for the grand total of 12 months max that'll last....

TT calls that man King. He might as well call him daddy. Wait he did that when he said Lebron was a father figure

TT is a fool.

I'll never understand dudes wanting to jump in these same chicks that have been ran thru, OBJ was wearing this broad out a couple weeks ago french montana and james harden before that :x

and you out here cuffing that shorty like 35 and all plastic :smh:

But wait, there’s more. “Tristan told LeBron that Khloe is his good luck charm, and that if they lost that night, then he’d consider asking her not to come in the future,” the source adds.”

Are you guys being serious right now by eating this up?

Last edited:
smh, wade hitting 3s hurts so bad. when I said wade could develop a 3 in a summer, everyone said I was stupid. then the playoffs happened. then we lost him. and apparently hes kept the mojo. now hes even MORE valuable.... and we let him walk.

*kicks everything around*

Man Lebron isn't trying to have his Franchise be a title topic in ep 43 of Season 10 of KUWTK, man.

Can you really blame the guy? Those girls put everything on TV

Last edited:
While being the best perimeter defender in the NBA.

I'm going to cry tears if he wins MVP and DPOY. Something KD will never do.

Not to mention he already has a Finals MVP, something KD will never have. :nerd:

So what youre saying is you know whats gonna happen in the NBA this year?

So what youre saying is you know whats gonna happen in the NBA this year?

u trying too hard be. that's the whole point of saying "if" :lol:

if you're talking about my last line, it was just to stir the pot which is why i put the :nerd: . chill

KD not winning DPOY, though. I'll put $150,000,000 on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom