Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

listening to simmons' 'Friday rollin' podcast..

another thing about the warriors, I didn't realize iggy is 32 (going be 33 in jan) and this is dude's 13th season in the league.. if he's losing a step, that's a huge blow to that team
He looked old on Tuesday.

He's not in midseason form yet, but if he can't get there......boy ol' boy

smh, wade hitting 3s hurts so bad. when I said wade could develop a 3 in a summer, everyone said I was stupid. then the playoffs happened. then we lost him. and apparently hes kept the mojo. now hes even MORE valuable.... and we let him walk.

*kicks everything around*
Weee... says former Heat fam. Not polished on my french this evening...

old man bron back.. just trying impart some wisdom to the young man

Goat Bron commercial

That suit and Razr>, most of his pre-ring commercials were goat

Damn Channing Frye's mom passed away from cancer
frown.gif
tired.gif

mean.gif
 Man, **** cancer.

1. Tristian Thompson should of put his finger in LeBron's face and told him "Don't tell me or my girlfriend where and where not to go." LeBreezy is outta' line for that.

2. The Sixers organization is trash, and they showed they are trash by not letting Sevyn Streeter perform because she wore a "We Matter" jersey. For all we know she could of meant America as a whole, matters. Yet that's "political"? Give me a break. :rolleyes

3. Kawhi will not surpass KD as a better player, ever in KD's prime years. Until Kawhi wins an MVP. he will never be better than KD. Stop it. However, Kevin could learn how to lockdown defend and post up like Kawhi. Which he does a 100x better, than KD.

4. Ron Sloy "Tan Ken" is a cool dude, man. Glad to see a sense of humor from the guy.

5. What a fluke game in the Madhouse last night. Chicago has no perimeter shooters but yet they hit just under 50% from 3 pt land last night against my Celtics. I literally kicked my TV stand. Such BS! Dwayne Wade and Taj Gibson killed us, last night. Tough call by Brad Stevens leaving Jaylen Brown in the game. He messed up the game for us by not giving the ball to Isaiah and letting him close. The rookie did some dumb spin move and traveled. :smh:

6. Blazers vs Clippers was so heated last night. Some tough 90's physical play. I can't wait for that series in the post season.

7. Damn, the Wizards got killed last night. I have them missing the post season anyway. Hawks will get in before them.

5. What a fluke game in the Madhouse last night. Chicago has no perimeter shooters but yet they hit just under 50% from 3 pt land last night against my Celtics. I literally kicked my TV stand. Such BS! Dwayne Wade and Taj Gibson killed us, last night. Tough call by Brad Stevens leaving Jaylen Brown in the game. He messed up the game for us by not giving the ball to Isaiah and letting him close. The rookie did some dumb spin move and traveled.
mean.gif

We did shoot poorly from inside the arc 

Sixers should have signed Jarrett Jack or Archie Goodwin like yesterday. Anything to keep TJ McConnell off the court. Should have signed RJ Hunter too.
Just curious since you're a real fan. Why didn't Cat Barber make the team? I couldn't believe he didn't get drafted and then felt like there was a 95% chance he'd make the squad once I saw him on the training camp roster given the 76ers situation at point.

Just curious since you're a real fan. Why didn't Cat Barber make the team? I couldn't believe he didn't get drafted and then felt like there was a 95% chance he'd make the squad once I saw him on the training camp roster given the 76ers situation at point.

I think he'll play for our D-League team but he had an injury going on and could barely play in the preseason due to it so McConnell got the spot. I remember him not looking the greatest in Summer League though while McConnell actually did play well.

Last edited:
Bron dont want that kardashian machine to turn against him. They worse than illuminati for black men.

Can you imagine bron out here duckin sick behind the Arbys for a hit

1. Tristian Thompson should of put his finger in LeBron's face and told him "Don't tell me or my girlfriend where and where not to go." LeBreezy is outta' line for that.

2. The Sixers organization is trash, and they showed they are trash by not letting Sevyn Streeter perform because she wore a "We Matter" jersey. For all we know she could of meant America as a whole, matters. Yet that's "political"? Give me a break. :rolleyes

3. Kawhi will not surpass KD as a better player, ever in KD's prime years. Until Kawhi wins an MVP. he will never be better than KD. Stop it. However, Kevin could learn how to lockdown defend and post up like Kawhi. Which he does a 100x better, than KD.

4. Ron Sloy "Tan Ken" is a cool dude, man. Glad to see a sense of humor from the guy.

5. What a fluke game in the Madhouse last night. Chicago has no perimeter shooters but yet they hit just under 50% from 3 pt land last night against my Celtics. I literally kicked my TV stand. Such BS! Dwayne Wade and Taj Gibson killed us, last night. Tough call by Brad Stevens leaving Jaylen Brown in the game. He messed up the game for us by not giving the ball to Isaiah and letting him close. The rookie did some dumb spin move and traveled. :smh:

6. Blazers vs Clippers was so heated last night. Some tough 90's physical play. I can't wait for that series in the post season.

7. Damn, the Wizards got killed last night. I have them missing the post season anyway. Hawks will get in before them.

:rofl: I can imagine TT saying this though, and adding a "Mister" to the end of it

:rofl:

o.. and bomani was great on the league/philly/silver and the whole 'we matter' national stuff during the 2nd hour of his show yesterday..

highly recommend everyone listen

Yeah everything he said about it was spot on.

6ers really ain't ****.

It's crazy how a lot of white folks get mad at us basically saying "Treat us equal". Just shows how racist this country is. And they wonder we riot and f*** s*** up.

They kill us. No justice for the killing. Then tell us don't talk about it.

I hope them players realize they got power.and flex their muscle.

Last edited:
6ers really ain't ****.

It's crazy how a lot of white folks get mad at us basically saying "Treat us equal". Just shows how racist this country is. And they wonder we riot and f*** s*** up.

They kill us. No justice for the killing. Then tell us don't talk about it.

I hope them players realize they got power.and flex their muscle.

I lost hope when these fools didn't take a stand during the Donald Sterling fiasco. Gained so much respect for Kaepernick especially after seeing how these NBA players are "protesting"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom