Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
u trying too hard be. that's the whole point of saying "if"
laugh.gif

if you're talking about my last line, it was just to stir the pot which is why i put the
nerd.gif
. chill

KD not winning DPOY, though. I'll put $150,000,000 on that.
You spending Conley's money!?!

laugh.gif
 let me double down with you though 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
u trying too hard be. that's the whole point of saying "if" :lol:

if you're talking about my last line, it was just to stir the pot which is why i put the :nerd: . chill

oh okay

Honestly, you can't help but wonder why all these men are going crazy over Khloe Kardashian.

The ***** must be amazing. I can't think of any other reason why these NBA players and rappers fight over women. They have access to practically anyone they want.

Last edited:

smh, wade hitting 3s hurts so bad. when I said wade could develop a 3 in a summer, everyone said I was stupid. then the playoffs happened. then we lost him. and apparently hes kept the mojo. now hes even MORE valuable.... and we let him walk.

*kicks everything around*
From D Wade to Knee Wade to Three Wade, what is life....

(3 Wade looks better on paper)
$150 is enough BHZ

Honestly, you can't help but wonder why all these men are going crazy over Khloe Kardashian.

The ***** must be amazing. I can't think of any other reason why these NBA players and rappers fight over women. They have access to practically anyone they want.
cd8bd9a35c1b8c3dbdfbadb47ceceafc.jpg

Probably got some plastic surgery on the box, squeeze tighter or some Ish we never heard about. :nerd:

Honestly, KK aside, who the hell is Lebron to tell another man where to take his women?

Are you kidding me? I agree KK is a bird but that's TT bird, let him do w/e he pleases for the grand total of 12 months max that'll last....
Man Lebron isn't trying to have his Franchise be a title topic in ep 43 of Season 10 of KUWTK, man.

Can you really blame the guy? Those girls put everything on TV
Again, that's none of his concern.

not wrong though. this washington team dont have much talent and is mediocre as hell. theyll overachieve just by making the 8th seed this year as constructed. 

Honestly, KK aside, who the hell is Lebron to tell another man where to take his women?

Are you kidding me? I agree KK is a bird but that's TT bird, let him do w/e he pleases for the grand total of 12 months max that'll last....
Man Lebron isn't trying to have his Franchise be a title topic in ep 43 of Season 10 of KUWTK, man.

It might be none of his business, but it's definitely his concern.

According to reports, Cavaliers superstar LeBron James has informed Thompson to keep Khloe away from the Cavs and Thompson reportedly was having none of it.

“LeBron James hasn’t been happy that Tristan Thompson is dating drama magnet Khloe Kardashian, and we hear that the teammates had a locker room showdown before the Cavs’ home opener game. Here’s how Tristan defended his girlfriend to LeBron and the rest of the team.

“Tristan isn’t taking any crap from his teammates anymore. As far as he’s concerned, Khloe’s coming to every damn game she chooses,” the insider reveals. “Tristan told LeBron straight up before last night’s game that Khloe was coming and that was that.” Boom!

But wait, there’s more. “Tristan told LeBron that Khloe is his good luck charm, and that if they lost that night, then he’d consider asking her not to come in the future,” the source adds.”
Listen to your dad, Tristan.
old man bron back.. just trying impart some wisdom to the young man

Miss me with the semantics rebuttal... LBJ isn't a god and makes mistakes too, if this is true, he's out of line.

According to reports, Cavaliers superstar LeBron James has informed Thompson to keep Khloe away from the Cavs and Thompson reportedly was having none of it.

“LeBron James hasn’t been happy that Tristan Thompson is dating drama magnet Khloe Kardashian, and we hear that the teammates had a locker room showdown before the Cavs’ home opener game. Here’s how Tristan defended his girlfriend to LeBron and the rest of the team.

“Tristan isn’t taking any crap from his teammates anymore. As far as he’s concerned, Khloe’s coming to every damn game she chooses,” the insider reveals. “Tristan told LeBron straight up before last night’s game that Khloe was coming and that was that.” Boom!

But wait, there’s more. “Tristan told LeBron that Khloe is his good luck charm, and that if they lost that night, then he’d consider asking her not to come in the future,” the source adds.”
this does not read like a true story lol
http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lebron-...oe-kardashian-around-the-cavs-news.25065.html

https://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/lebron-james-tristan-thompson-khloe-kardashian/330758

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...o-keep-khloe-kardashian-away-from-cavs-games/

http://thebiglead.com/2016/10/28/khloe-kardashian-tristan-thompson-lebron/

Pick whatever link you want.
LOOOOOOOOL @ this response.

This is peak "well it's on the internet so it MUST be true!"

I don't know if there's anything going on between the 3 of them...but I can guarantee you IF there was a situation, it did not play out the way they sensationalized it. Use your brain, man.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Miss me with the semantics rebuttal... LBJ isn't a god and makes mistakes too, if this is true, he's out of line.
He may be out of line to you.

If this story is true I'm wondering who leaked it. Like between lebron tt and Khloé, which one has the most to gain by publicizing drama in order to garner attention and prolong their 15 minutes of fame. I wonder [emoji]129300[/emoji]

He may be out of line to you.
Yes Magic, I think that part is clear.

o.. and bomani was great on the league/philly/silver and the whole 'we matter' national stuff during the 2nd hour of his show yesterday..

highly recommend everyone listen

If this story is true I'm wondering who leaked it. Like between lebron tt and Khloé, which one has the most to gain by publicizing drama in order to garner attention and prolong their 15 minutes of fame. I wonder [emoji]129300[/emoji]
what does bron have to gain from that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom