Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

o.. and bomani was great on the league/philly/silver and the whole 'we matter' national stuff during the 2nd hour of his show yesterday..

highly recommend everyone listen
Do you feel what the 6ers did was wrong to my baby sevyn?
yup.. I'm not a 6ers fan.. but I do think it was wrong

if people are going to react to the phrase "we matter" they are definitely showing how they truly feel

maybe bron will put on his professor gown again and teacher the team a lesson. By missing the playoffs.

If this story is true I'm wondering who leaked it. Like between lebron tt and Khloé, which one has the most to gain by publicizing drama in order to garner attention and prolong their 15 minutes of fame. I wonder [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hmmmmmmmmmmm :lol: :lol:

smh, wade hitting 3s hurts so bad. when I said wade could develop a 3 in a summer, everyone said I was stupid. then the playoffs happened. then we lost him. and apparently hes kept the mojo. now hes even MORE valuable.... and we let him walk.

*kicks everything around*

It's kinda crazy that in the 11th hr of his career he does this. Gives me some hope for D Rose.

If this story is true I'm wondering who leaked it. Like between lebron tt and Khloé, which one has the most to gain by publicizing drama in order to garner attention and prolong their 15 minutes of fame. I wonder [emoji]129300[/emoji]
giphy.gif

Why do athletes keep falling for these dirty Kardashian women?

So many damn options out there for a pro athlete and they go with these obnoxious overrated Kardashian women that have been passed around like a joint backstage at a Snoop Dogg concert 
mean.gif

Last edited:

So many damn options out there for a pro athlete and they go with these obnoxious overrated Kardashian women that have been passed around like a joint backstage at a Snoop Dogg concert :smh:

how you know they not cool down to earth chicks who are really fun to be around and have some good cat? plus they have their own money. Kholes net worth is a cool 23M.

So many damn options out there for a pro athlete and they go with these obnoxious overrated Kardashian women that have been passed around like a joint backstage at a Snoop Dogg concert 
mean.gif
They're the ultimate status symbol/trophy in pop culture right now.

We know this because we're referring to them as a family. ****** sit around and talk about getting a "Kardashian". Not even anyone in particular...just a "Kardashian". I don't seriously think these guys are "falling" for them as much as they just simply want the attention and clout that comes from bagging one.

So many damn options out there for a pro athlete and they go with these obnoxious overrated Kardashian women that have been passed around like a joint backstage at a Snoop Dogg concert :smh:

5243300_orig.jpg

listening to simmons' 'Friday rollin' podcast..

another thing about the warriors, I didn't realize iggy is 32 (going be 33 in jan) and this is dude's 13th season in the league.. if he's losing a step, that's a huge blow to that team

Last edited:

I swear, this baffles me to no end. Like how are these guys even considering these "women". I just don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom