Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playoff Rondo gonna be on nat'l tv every game
smokin.gif

Brad Beal

77 GP
35 MPG
48% shooting
40% from 3
83% FT
26% usage
117 ORtg
20 PER

sick.gif

2gxiw6q.png

JUST. HAS. TO. STAY. HEALTHY.
Real Deal Beal 
pimp.gif

Wish OKC could have flipped for him but you guys didn't want our deal. Instead OKC got kevin Martin and punk *** Jeremy Lamb. The only positive is Steven Adams.

Miami fans the Wizards are 0-3 against y'all this season. Washington doesn't want to go 0-4 and they want to hit the 50 win mark. Tomorrow's game isn't a layup.

also i think the thunder have much better chance to beat the rockets then yall think.

the vocal point wont be to get westbrook triple doubles anymore or atleast i hope not.
Are we tossing that the Thunder needs Westbrook to get triple doubles to win argument out the window now?

Wouldn't be surprised if it goes 7 though.

Clippers should beat Utah but I'm expecting CP3 and Blake to die on the court in game 5, up 3-1.

Clippers just took James St. Pierre's MVP.

#NotOurMVP
So a game the rockets are resting players and Bobby Brown, Troy Williams, Isaiah Taylor are all playing big minutes, is the game Harden lost the MVP?
Never stop living in the moment NT

I think Harden should win but if you don't think Russ hitting game winners and breaking the record in the last week of the season while James St. Pierre has an awful night isn't gonna influence voters' decisions...

Keep being delusional, Rockets fans. JSP would have been better off resting but he's horny for that MVP and it backfired.
No I'm just saying a week of games of resting players after clinching the 3 seed is not going to lose Harden the MVP. Nor should the last 2 weeks be the reason someone wins it. But I get people love the flash Westbrook has the past two weeks but it also goes back to the pre determined mindset of Harden as a player is going to do him more harm in voting than last nights game. You also shouldnt punish Harden because his 50 point triple double came in December and Russell's came last week. But people live in the moment more than not. And Hardens wrist injury lingering will effect the play. But you also said he should of sat, but if he does that people would use the argument that Russell has been playing all 82 as hard as he can while Harden was resting.

Last edited:
I hope this continues. Next year Corey Joseph will be forced to give up the number 6 for one day while Drake suits up for Drake night.

Dahntay and lebron should just switch career roles.

if lebron worried about rest, just sign for the playoofs and let dahntay get the wear and tear of the reg season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom