Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerald Henderson a *****. Soft *** Dookie 
mean.gif
PG13 line too tight. Gerald with the hair envy.

Never forget how close Jermaine O'Neale was to killing a guy. Thank goodness he slipped.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] Mike Breen

Last edited:
Jordan is trolling CP3 and Melo when he signs off on these designs for their sig sneakers. :smh: :lol:

Good lawd those are bad.

Last edited:
Isn't Ron Ron and the dude that got punched friends. I could've swore I read that somewhere or maybe it was just a rumor
Yeah, I believe so, I don't know how any of that bs worked, but there is no way in hell we could be friends after that. I don't care he shot me the fair one, that was just blatant and utter disrespect.

Oh yeah, I guarantee that if Jermaine had landed that haymaker, he would still be doing a bid now. Stephen Jackson wasn't  playing around either, Steve Francis got off lucky.

Last edited:
Lot of light-hearted Kawhichael MVP support coming out of the woodwork. Although he doesn't carry the same offensive burden, I wouldn't​be opposed if he won

In general terms? Yes. For big money? No
I can dig it, but at this stage I see him as the shooting guard version of Paul Pierce now, just my opinion but his big paydays are gone, but he was a real one sacrificing his monies to win in Miami. Other than that dude is scumbag status to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom