Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's his lawyer tho? 
nerd.gif
IDK, but I wood. Date.

"We warned (the refs) all night what (Henderson) was going to do, stuff he was doing and they allowed the ****” George said. “He was throwing jabs, throwing punches at my stomach all night and I didn’t retaliate until late in the game when they weren’t doing **** about it. So he pulled me down and I get double tech for doing nothing. And then he throws an elbow at my neck and I get another tech for nothing. I have no respect for the officiating. It was a ****** officiating job."

“For whatever reason he doesn’t like getting scored on by me,” Said George when asked if he had any history with Gerald. “Every time he’s at home I guess that’s when he feels confident. He’s sweet on the road but at home is when he gets some nuts."

:lol:

Last edited:
PG can't let these bald headed Uncle Tom's get in his head b. When he went out the game was damn near 3 possessions close until the buzzer went off. Glad we still got the W but damn 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Yall would look at Ben different if Ron didn't show him mercy
Stephen A asked him point blank why he went at the scrawny fan instead of the dude who mushed him in the face & he dodged the question.

Not calling Ron soft, but he aint want no smoke with Ben.

This really is a nice set play.
If it was Chris Paul doing it instead of Westbrook it'd be just as genius.
Just look at the flow after the rebound as opposed to a inbounds play or half court set after a Big rebounds and throws the outlet to Russ.
It just makes sense.
It's why OKC stays atop the League in rebounding as well.

It's been the OKC staple from jump.

This really is a nice set play.

If it was Chris Paul doing it instead of Westbrook it'd be just as genius.

Just look at the flow after the rebound as opposed to a inbounds play or half court set after a Big rebounds and throws the outlet to Russ.

It just makes sense.

It's why OKC stays atop the League in rebounding as well.
It's been the OKC staple from jump.

:stoneface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom