Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suns ain't winning Nicholas
mean.gif
Too late for the knicks anyways. We not getting higher then the 6th pick probly 
mean.gif

No Westbrook and 9 players are over their season average for rebounds [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Outrebounded wolves 54 to 35 and while contesting shots

Last edited:
Everybody in okc doing something they ain't been allowed to do all season... rebound

Westbrook-UnCDREB-FT-Miss.gif

You would think so but this kind of nonsense above is muscle memory by now. Except for Taj and Doug. Cant imagine how many team rebounds there are tonight because the ball is hitting the ground because Westbrook is not running in get a rebound. Guess that is why Adams leads the team with only 6 so far.

Last edited:
No Westbrook and both his backups are way over their Season avg in minutes and stats. Whooda thunked

Leading rebounder...Vic another guard. Guess Adams and co still didn't have any pride.

Wolves by far the most disappointing team in the league.

Thot Thibs would change their culture and implement some kind of defense. Wolves have a **** ton of talented players that play zero defense.

I meant the Wolves when I posted that.. Lakers being highlighted was unintentional 
laugh.gif
 must've had my mouse over them

I can't understand disappointment when we're the youngest team in the league.. and improved our record over last season. It wasn't as big as we had all hoped but Rome wasn't built in a day b

Last edited:
Knicks center Joakim Noah needs surgery for a torn left rotator cuff, league sources tell @TheVertical. Four to six months of rehab coming.

29 wins to 31...that's pretty poor. Almost identical stats as well team wise.

Last edited:

I meant the Wolves when I posted that.. Lakers being highlighted was unintentional 
laugh.gif
 must've had my mouse over them

I can't understand disappointment when we're the youngest team in the league.. and improved our record over last season. It wasn't as big as we had all hoped but Rome wasn't built in a day b
Breh, yall won 2 more games than last year 
laugh.gif
 there's certainly some disappointment for the team. Next season if they're not closer to 40 wins that'd be a for sure disappointment 

Lavine got hurt so I'll give them that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom