Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It wasn't as big as we had all hoped but Rome wasn't built in a day b"

and again...we're the youngest team in the league. You can't argue that 
laugh.gif

Yeah I'm not saying they should have been playoff contenders

Next season I would hope they'd be hovering around 40 wins though... like at least get in the upper 30's

Last edited:
Papagiannis got that GOON in him :lol: :pimp:

And Marquese Chriss is definitely from South Sac :lol:

Last edited:
My son Joakim challenging Parsons for the finesse king title. Go Gata! [emoji]128010[/emoji][emoji]128010[/emoji][emoji]128010[/emoji]

and they won.... "Russ has to do everything. His team is garbage"

No Russ wants to do everything.. Not has to
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
It's like if you do a group project, and the group doesn't let you help with anything, but when it comes time to present they want you to present your part. Of course you're going to fail.

Same with OKC. Of course he "has to do everything" for him. He got the highest usage rate of all time lol

It's like if you do a group project, and the group doesn't let you help with anything, but when it comes time to present they want you to present your part. Of course you're going to fail.

Same with OKC. Of course he "has to do everything" for him. He got the highest usage rate of all time lol
true. It's kind of obvious.

Can't talk logic with Russ Stans though. They say it's helps okc that Russ don't even try to contest shots.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]Stupidest thing I've ever heard.

The saltiness is a good consolation prize for a 6seed and KD leaving and a soon to be fishing trip....

We still winning right now though
smokin.gif

I wish I felt like you, that OKC is good.
Instead I'm preparing for a sweep.
okc is good
They aren't one of the best teams but I feel they are better then people try to portray them to be. People try to portray them as garbage. Sorry but they aren't that.

okc is good
They aren't one of the best teams but I feel they are better then people try to portray them to be. People try to portray them as garbage. Sorry but they aren't that.

What seed would they be without Russell Westbrook?

Well who are you replacing Russ with?

Because we can do this with just about any all star in the league

You've been fooled then.

I hope it wasn't this W that did it.

ATL backups beat Cleveland, and ATL starters had just finished losing to BKY, CHI, Cha and taken to the wire by Suns/BKY, and all of those games they were down by 20+, means nothing, ATL is still not great or good, and neither are their backups same as OKC supporting cast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom