Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What seed would they be without Russell Westbrook?
what seed would the Spurs be without Kawhi...Houston without Harden. Milwaukee without Giannis...

Obviously Russ is the best player but he has some solid pieces around him. If only he gave his team a shot instead of having almost 45 percent Usage. I don't want to hear the narrative that Russ has to do everything. Big difference in want and has.

Last edited:
what seed would the Spurs be without Kawhi...Houston without Harden. Milwaukee without Giannis...

Obviously Russ is the best player but he has some solid pieces around him. If only he gave his team a shot instead of having almost 45 percent Usage

I'm sure the Spurs would be battling for the 7/8 seed without Kawhi, that system is built for the regular season.

OKC would be battling the Suns and Lakers without Russ.

Bucks are average with Giannis so they'd probably be bad.

Houston would be around that 8/9/10 spot without Harden. Mike would have Beverly looking like Linsanity.

Now, it's clear you have watched little to no OKC Ball this year then.

You are a part of a Hipster argument with that post and are keeping it real fake.

DOn't even start all over, don't ever start again.
come on tell me againn how "Russ not contesting shots helps okc."

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you mad. Is what it is.

Last edited:

Now, it's clear you have watched little to no OKC Ball this year then.

You are a part of a Hipster argument with that post and are keeping it real fake.

DOn't even start all over, don't ever start again.
come on tell me againn how "Russ not contesting shots helps okc."
We can discuss that when it comes up in discussion.

What we won't do is switch to that topic now to cover up for the fact that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, you just joined in with those who might, or actually can present reasoning for why they feel Russ isn't MVP etc.

You though, you can't begin to discuss what OKC does or doesn't do well with or without Russ, because you have no idea, whatsoever, and that's okay but.........

What we won't do is discuss "Russ contesting shots" so you can skip this scolding for not knowing a damn thing about which you speak....

So, 

Last edited:
We can discuss that when it comes up in discussion.

What we won't do is switch to that topic now to cover up for the fact that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, you just joined in with those who might, or actually can present reasoning for why they feel Russ isn't MVP etc.

You though, you can begin to discuss what OKC does or doesn't do well with or without Russ, because you have no idea, whatsoever, and that's okay but.........

What we won't do is discuss "Russ contesting shots" so you can skip this scolding for not knowing a damn thing about which you speak....

So, 
I'm so sad.
[emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]... It's okay man.. Russ is great. Chill.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
You must run out of reps constantly.

Have you repped anything besides a "Russ hater post" in the last week?

Screenshot me your reps and if there is one in there not related to Russ or you *** kissing, I will paypal you 10bucks.

Go, I will wait. I've a few hours free, I can troll around for a while and wait...

Last edited:
Lakersman going to have a meltdown on June 26th. Al types of shirt off posts. Can't wait!

I can't see that screenshot.

I think I still have your email, didn't I just send you the $100 on behalf of leeme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom