Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Knicks fans gonna show Melo their love in what might be his last game as a Knick?
nerd.gif
It's been real and dont let the door hit you on the way out.

get

I want to feel some type of sympathy for Melo, but he was so complicit in his own failures can't bring myself to make my eyes water.

Melo has plenty of time left to get a ring though.

His style of play will age well. 

Think Diaw to the 10th Power.

Plenty nah? His window has closed. GS isn't going anywhere for the next 2 seasons at least plus Melo has had increasingly more nagging injuries. 2015 was his opportunity and he blew it.

Moe Harkless could miss out on $500,000 if he misses too many threes against the Pelicans
If Harkless shoots a three against New Orleans, it would best serve him not to miss.
by Kristian Winfield@Krisplashed  Apr 12, 2017, 12:38pm EDT

526946272.0.jpg

Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images
Bonuses are a funny thing. Some give players the incentive to push for milestones they may not have otherwise achieved. Others are listed as likely, and they merely provide an additional chunk of change for guys getting after it every night.

This bonus, however, may not leave Portland Trail Blazers forward Moe Harkless smiling if he isn’t careful.

Harkless stands to make $500,000 if he finishes the regular season shooting at least 35 percent from three-point range. He’s made 68-of-194 threes for a three-point percentage of 35.1 with one final game, against the New Orleans Pelicans. Tonight.

Portland’s forward is a career 31.5 percent distance shooter and had only shot better than 28 percent once heading into this season. But he’s made more threes this season than any before.

Here’s how his night could go:

Shooting night: Three-point percentage
No threes attempted: 35.1

1-of-1: 35.3
0-of-1: 34.8

2-of-2: 35.7
1-of-2: 35.2
0-of-2: 34.7

1-of-3: 35.02
0-of-3: 34.5

2-of-4: 35.3
1-of-4: 34.8
0-of-4: 34.3

The real danger here is if Harkless misses his first two threes. As long as he shoots at least 1-of-3 on the night, he’ll cash in on an extra half million. But dare he start off 0-of-3 from downtown, he’d have to make his next two to haul in the cash.

Or Harkless could just refuse to shoot the three altogether, passing up on open shots like a vegan who’s offered pork chops. That would seal a nice chunk of cash heading into the postseason.

moe might as well eat a whole bunch of junk food and get the runs. think outside the box!

Last edited:
If we can keep it funky Steph is cocky as ****. Like he's not humble at all. I'm a fan of his game and that **** still rubs me the wrong way. I lowkey hate the over the top showboating culture him and the warriors have perpetrated of acting like damn fools during games. Seen a kid from Oregon in the tourney squirming on the ground like a damn goldfish and I was just smh :smh:..they take that **** too far. And then the whole 'I love God' schtick comes off not as a front but like an alibi for his heathen ways. Like them church people that think it's ok for them to gossip and judge because they're 'saved'.

So basically curry brings that type of heat on himself with his antics. No different from other arrogant athletes a la Kobe or Barry bonds. Don't have nothing to do with his nouget

how is barry bonds arrogant?

he just dont trust racist people and the racist media for how they treated his dad and uncle

I have to give Peep props it must suck to have a team that nobody cares about even when they're competitive and their star gets no respect. Stay running his trap about the Lakers. Continue to enjoy purgatory.

Dude can't eem enjoy his team with the Lakers always on his mind.

for shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom