Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4day7cefxrqy.jpg

RIP Charlie Murphy.

Just a hilarious dude all around. Crazy how you kind of forget he's Eddie Murphy's brother.

He really carved a lane out for himself....and will be remembered fondly.

It's kind of true. Lot of dudes live vicariously through these nba stars. Yall worry about who smashing who.. How much money they make. These dudes don't give a F bout you. Why you give a. F bout them other then they entertain you. They probably laugh at all the fans that care bout ball like that.

Last edited:
if not us, then whom does thou world revolve?

They hate us cause they ain't us. Although my dude you done defected is what the word on the street is. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

its still purple and gold my way. i will say the losing and tanking or whatever they want to call it has made watching them unenjoyable tho. Seen maybe 25-30 games max this yr. after that hot start they went hypothermic and i just couldnt do it. that still my squad and i claim them every chance i get, but i cant watch them right now. to frustrating and hurtful after where we were. and no kobe this time.

i'm seen 81 warrior games this year though. easily 70-75 thunder games. 81 pistons games, bunch of chicago joints, houston joints, cleveland losses, spurs joints.

lakers are family. laker fans are fam. but i cant watch lol. Not right now.

I'm against the Warriors as much as I was against the Heat in 2012 :lol: . I still want KD to thrive eventually though. But still **** that *****. **** got me so torn

The Lakers will be byke when they give D'Angelo 'Per 36' Russell the keys

Last edited:
Should the Warriors send the Lakers a thank you card?

They're only winning the West because the Lakers are still rebuilding

Lakers aren't competitive. They'll never be irrelevant, they're still and will always be the glamour franchise of the NBA. Like the Yankees in baseball.

Lakers, Knicks still get more nationally TV games than they deserve on a annual basis -- Well at least these last few years. Their relevance is still relative

I have to give Peep props it must suck to have a team that nobody cares about even when they're competitive and their star gets no respect. Stay running his trap about the Lakers. Continue to enjoy purgatory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom