Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls/Cs might be fun. Chicago can't shoot but have the 4th best offensive rebound rate in basketball, while Boston struggles on the glass.

Cheick Diallo is 2nd player in #Pelicans franchise history to grab 15+ rebounds in a game as a 19-year-old. The other was Anthony Davis

Pelicans end the season with a win..made my night time to celebrate being better than 5 teams in the west..tenth sounds much better than tank :lol:

Pelicans end the season with a win..made my night time to celebrate being better than 5 teams in the west..tenth sounds much better than tank
laugh.gif
thank you for solidifying my Mavs seeding and not helping the Kings

Last edited:
Bulls/Cs might be fun. Chicago can't shoot but have the 4th best offensive rebound rate in basketball, while Boston struggles on the glass.

I expect rebounding to continue to be a problem for the C's, but I did notice Chicago's O rebound rate was 2nd before trading Taj Gibson and only 12th after though.

Don't trust Boston but at the same time the Bulls are Butler or bust. I'm sure Wade is going to be somehow trying to show guys how it's done :rolleyes

I'm interested in Utah/Clippers just to see how well Utah plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom