Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be monumental if the Clippers upset the Warriors, considering how many times the Warriors has had their way with them.

Really interested to see how the Clippers/Jazz round goes. I know the Clippers are the favorites, but you know they would give the Warriors some issues.

Wondering how the Rockets/Spurs round go, should that happen. Wouldn't be surprised if Houston beat SA either.

You already know Cleveland will figure things out and get some confidence against a less matched 1st round team. Last year they found their offensive groove after having their way with Detroit.

Can't wait for the playoffs to start. Hoping this is one for the ages.

lol this IS an example of today's NBA being soft compared to the NBA of the past.

if they REALLY had a problem with it, someone should have swung.

if you REALLY care LIKE THAT.....

GUARD HIM

if not,

TAKE YOUR L AND GO TO THE LOCKER ROOM BRO

where was all that fire and passion and rage at when they was building up that 25 point deficit?

SOFT.

Got Bulls and the fighting Brodies in 1st rd upsets.
roll.gif

I don't think most of you realize how good the Cavs were playing heading into the playoffs last year and just how bad they've been playing heading into the playoffs this year. It's to the point where I think the Pacers have a legitimate shot to take them to 6-7 games in the first round. They actually match up well with them.

lol @ clippers upsetting warriors. How tho? The question is always the exact same when talking about beating the warriors. Who is gonna guard curry? He does every trending dance from the last decade on CP3 every time they play. The cat daddy. Dougie. Juju on the beat, stanky leg. etc.

You slow cp3, the Clippers die.

Klay will get his. KD will COOK. Draymond will bully Blake. Javale = DJ.

Again, Austin Rivers really is their only advantage. His iso game against the warriors has been very solid and pretty exciting.

Last edited:
cleveland can absolutely be upset. Their defense is atrocious. Bro will have to play his customary 40+ minutes a night. Kyrie dealing with knee tendonitis. They arent scary and teams legit believe they can beat them. Expecially when bron is on the bench. They know to keep the game close and then strike when he checks out for a breath. You make sure your offense is dynamic and just guard the perimeter and Cleveland very beatable imo.

I don't think most of you realize how good the Cavs were playing heading into the playoffs last year and just how bad they've been playing heading into the playoffs this year. It's to the point where I think the Pacers have a legitimate shot to take them to 6-7 games in the first round. They actually match up well with them.
Pacers? :lol: Nah. Playoff Lebby will wash them in 4 or 5.

Next round Cavs are definitely beatable though.

Last edited:
Pacers? :lol: Nah. Playoff Lebby will wash them in 4 or 5.

Next round Cavs are definitely beatable though.

"Playoff Lebby" has already had to come out over the last month while he's been playing almost every damn minute of every game just to give them a chance. This season right here is different.

Would be monumental if the Clippers upset the Warriors, considering how many times the Warriors has had their way with them.

Really interested to see how the Clippers/Jazz round goes. I know the Clippers are the favorites, but you know they would give the Warriors some issues.

Wondering how the Rockets/Spurs round go, should that happen. Wouldn't be surprised if Houston beat SA either.

You already know Cleveland will figure things out and get some confidence against a less matched 1st round team. Last year they found their offensive groove after having their way with Detroit.

Can't wait for the playoffs to start. Hoping this is one for the ages.
Bro man, Clipshow could definitely take out GSW, they actually could. I just don't have the hope left.

They always break, and Basketball God forbid they don't and happen to remain in good health, I don't like what I see between Blake's shoulders, I question the heart and wherewithal.

Two years ago, hell one year ago I'd be beating that drum but, unfortunately my hope is now tying its NIKE up in Bridgetown, and my belief in good things Sporting is inside his duffle bag that he's now in for the "Villains", the Super.

View media item 2403205

Last edited:

pacers getting swept

Bulls/Cs might be fun. Chicago can't shoot but have the 4th best offensive rebound rate in basketball, while Boston struggles on the glass.

I expect rebounding to continue to be a problem for the C's, but I did notice Chicago's O rebound rate was 2nd before trading Taj Gibson and only 12th after though.
Good catch. Will obviously be a quick series if that holds up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom