Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the brackets the 5 over the 4 are the only upsets I see in each conference

I don't know why, but I don't fear you guys like year's past.

At the end of the day, it'll be how well we respond when SAS put Kawhi on Conley. Our top 6 guys have performed well as of late, but its outside of the top 6 that concern me. Will need guys like B Wright, Daniels, Ennis, Selden or whomever to step up when needed. Ready to see if we have another drive to kick in because guys like Marc and TA have been coasting.
My whole thing is that The Grizzlies are just playing bad. They're bottom five in net rating post all star. I'm not one to believe in switch flipping.

I don't believe in the Celtics, but I really am hoping for a Wiz/Celtics semi. I don't think the Hawks can beat the Wiz in a best of 7, especially with a healthy Wall/Beal. I'd watch for the Spurs and Celtics to get upset this year.... Probably gonna be all top seeds advancing though.

My whole thing is that The Grizzlies are just playing bad. They're bottom five in net rating post all star. I'm not one to believe in switch flipping.

What's weird is our net rating has been -4 since March 1st. But, our starting unit has the 2nd best net rating in the NBA since that time (at least 100 minutes played). :lol:

Starters + Zbo are going to play a ton of minutes in the series.

Thanks to Russ, Beard, and Giannis for making this otherwise forgettable regular season tolerable. Maybe once the NBA gets a living and breathing commissioner some of these issues plaguing the league will be addressed. But cheers to the playoffs and good banter as always.

One last TPA chart for the road:

View media item 2403406
Brodie with the best season of all time.

Last edited:
I thought the regular season was great

Alphabet
Russ
Harden
T1000
Cavs brought the lulz
Knicks brought the lulz
Lakers brought the lulz
Blazers were entertaining after the break.

What's weird is our net rating has been -4 since March 1st. But, our starting unit has the 2nd best net rating in the NBA since that time (at least 100 minutes played). :lol:

Starters + Zbo are going to play a ton of minutes in the series.
The end of the first / start of the fourth is when the games will be lost for Memphis. Andrew Harrison is still the backup that is insane.

I hope Alphabet balls out in the playoffs 
pimp.gif

The end of the first / start of the fourth is when the games will be lost for Memphis. Andrew Harrison is still the backup that is insane.

If Fizdale still go full Harrison mode come playoff time, I'll start to question what he's looking at. I think you're going to see some VC and other wings handling some of the backup duties. Harrison may not play or will be very limited.

Thanks to Russ, Beard, and Giannis for making this otherwise forgettable regular season tolerable. Maybe once the NBA gets a living and breathing commissioner some of these issues plaguing the league will be addressed. But cheers to the playoffs and good banter as always.

One last TPA chart for the road:

Brodie with the best season of all time.

think spurs may sweep. this grizzlies team isnt that good
it's going to be a LOOOONG playoffs. these first rd series really need to be best of 5

Last edited:
what the lakers did for Kobe there in his last game the Thunder do for Westbrook in every game

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom