Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: noblefog gettin like me..yeh big dawg thats dem juicy dirty south mud bugs..cats be trappin hard in the gulf

Why Phil give Melo a NTC in the first place. It wasn't like Melo was gonna leave money on the table to go to another team.

as a heart attack. come on man. you know how this story goes. We've read these chapters before.

:lol:

Bro the clippers are a perennial 50+ win team, in LA, with his best friend at PG, with a void at one of the forward spots (even though I love luc)

KD, Draymond, Lebron, Kevin, Kawhi, Lamarcus, etc all these teams are slotted at position

You're clinging to hard to the "winning a championship" thing and not seeing the entire picture. He could go somewhere else but how many 50 win teams in the league this year could he start for? How many "contenders" could he start for and play a forward position? That's why I asked if that was a serious question

See quite a few people jumping on OKC as a possible upset. 

I wanna convince myself of this happening but I just can't

Thunder won't be able to keep up pts wise. They have great shooters shooting 40, 50 3s in a game and ****. Thunder can't keep up with that.

Harden will get rockets good looks. If they make them they win if they miss okc wins and the rockets shouldn't be so cold that they lose 4 times in 7 games to an inferior team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom