Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

See quite a few people jumping on OKC as a possible upset. 
I wanna convince myself of this happening but I just can't

Thunder won't be able to keep up pts wise. They have great shooters shooting 40, 50 3s in a game and ****. Thunder can't keep up with that.

Harden will get rockets good looks. If they make them they win if they miss okc wins and the rockets shouldn't be so cold that they lose 4 times in 7 games to an inferior team
I think what people are investing in is the distraction that Roberson can and will be on Harden.

Like you, I don't tink OKC can score enough.

I mean, it's going to take 120+ for 4games while keeping HOuston under that or Houston shooting bad enough to keep themselves under that total.

When Harden goes to the bench the Rockets can sustain something.

When Russ goes to the bench... Pandemonium.

The Thunder aren't winning.
He won't be going to the bench nearly as much. He's played 40 minutes only 5 times this season. Dude is going to be at 42 or more every game guaranteed. 
All of this though.

He will be in for 45minutes a night, there won't be any need to sustain anything while he sits.

Mlu3fwF.jpg

Fire.

Krispy is a tad overrated at this point. Folks get bamboozled by the occasional​ putback dunk. He's like 2 years away from getting close to where he's supposed to be

Lol at yall not realizing the zen master is playing his mind games on melo. Phil doesn't really want melo to leave, he wants to motivate him. Melo is gonna have a career season & win MVP next year, while leading the Knicks to the finals. Mark my words.

This is low key true and the same thing he did calling KP Shawn Bradley. But I think he just legit doesn't like melo :lol:

Man it's all I head today was OKC in 6, OKC in 7 on the radio, local and US broadcasts.

I just can't see it, but, there is a reason why they play the games.

And that reason is none other than ticket sales/ratings. Houston in 5

Last edited:
Krispy is a tad overrated at this point. Folks get bamboozled by the occasional​ putback dunk. He's like 2 years away from getting close to where he's supposed to be

I don't see how he's overrated. Kris is ahead of schedule. Nobody thought he would be this good in his first 2 years (myself included), he was looked at as a project.

Bleacher Report just released their MVP picks:

Westbrook - 4 1st place
Harden - 3 1st place
Kawhi - 1 1st place

HUH????

Your trolling right?

Dude is averaging 18.1 PPG, 7.2 RPG, & 2.0 BPG in his 2nd season, when almost everyone thought he was a project player entering the draft.

If anything he has been UNDERRATED due the the Knicks drama overshadowing his play. 

His stats though his second season are almost identical to KG's in his 2nd season.

Last edited:
HUH????

Your trolling right?

Dude is averaging 18.1 PPG, 7.2 RPG, & 2.0 BPG in his 2nd season, when almost everyone thought he was a project player entering the draft.

If anything he has been UNDERRATED due the the Knicks drama overshadowing his play. 

His stats though his second season are almost identical to KG's in his 2nd season.

Don't mind him he's just trying to prop up D'Angelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom