Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Demar in his feelings...

Giannis is only 22 years old. No one is safe.

Was derozen really on his "lemme at him, hold me back!" Steeze just because he got swatted out the building? Or was he upset about something else? That was embarrassing either way

Last edited:
Danny Green needs to use this series to focus up man. The look on his face says it all.

START PATTY.

Please hope that Conley and Marc can stay healthy for once in the playoffs.

I deserve to see a healthy tandem for once.

Wizards will put them down.
Wiz play bad D in spells too but Cleveland can't stop any runs, like at all.

Indiana should've won that game. Too many mistakes on the back end of the last 2 mins. They did a great job getting the lead, but squandered it away with silly defensive rotations :smh:

The Cavs are AWFUL on the defensive side of the ball.

Freeze said:
Back to ezeli. Dawg..i really dont know if i can even blame you. Youre 37. You just claim to be 24. I expect a old ***** to be buns and tired moving. Its kerr dusty country club arnold palmer (with a hint of yac) sippin *** fault for continuing to give you minutes..

i think i was reelin too much from the loss to be in the thread to see the original post but my gawd :lol: my g released the STRAIGHT ETHER

freeze you really my damn dude bruh..even though you went in on the warriors, **** a year later that **** summed up exactly how i was feeling in the moment

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji]
I knew someone would get a kick out of that manifesto this year, I just didn't org it as you, Moe.

C9jA9z9XsAA9WC4.jpg

lmao deandre was out at the club las night ... like bruh its the playoffs and didnt you just lose!?

Details on Carmelo & LaLa Separating 

C9pETiTXUAAchUm.jpg

Carmelo has had a tough year.

The Knicks suck, Phil Jackson has talked bad about him forever, no one wants to trade for him and now his wife is leaving him according to TMZ.

Sources close to the couple tell us the actress and NBA superstar are now living separately. La La moved out of the family home last week and has her own place in NYC now.

We’re told the couple’s had ups and downs in the past, but the current NBA season has been extremely stressful on the marriage for several months. Carmelo’s been plagued by trade talks … with the Knicks looking to move him to another team.

Our sources say the split is still amicable. They were together just this past weekend at their 10-year-old son Kiyan’s basketball game.

So does the Pacers have a chance to win a couple in this series? Seems like there's a lot of miscommunication on defense and one-on-one ball.

What did Lance Stephenson do this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom