Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i need the playoffs to hurry up and start already 
laugh.gif

Dame has a solid floe, real respekable whether he's a full-time hooper or not, but his flow is boring b. Delivery needs work IMO and there's nothing unique about it.

Dame spits like it's his first time rapping. Got that ol school Kurtis blow fill in the blank make sure every syllable on the last word rhymes type flow

Wheres this defensive switch i kept hearing about from the calf fans? They look the exact same. Oh.. Lemme guess..still coasting? Still preserving energy? On purpose? Lol. Bet.

Last edited:
Manifesto 2.0?

Did I miss 1.0 or were promises not kept?

Young Freeze dropped his though with no hesitation. Hit everything with a pulse.
One of the greatest pieces of Modern Day Literary Art that I have read.

Bring it up....find it and quote it....be a good read this morning.

Ye ask, Ye receive

Freezie Warriors Festo

Freeze said:
Let the Roast session commence...

F all these dudes right now.

You have 1 ****** job. 1 job.

Nobody asked you dudes to save the world *****

Nobody said 'here disarm this bomb and youre gonna be blindfolded..wearing a straitjacket..oh yea..3 seconds left...ok go'

All they said was..do what youve done all yr. Thats it. Just do what you do, you 73-9 *****. You were up 3-1 with game 5 at home. Got damn you a *****.

Now you got me out here respecting bron and ****. Got me with the mourning gif face like damn maybe dude is nice. Wtf b. I didnt sign up with your bandwagon for this ****. When i came on yall said you would take me in til the lakers got back on their feet and i could share in the chips. You said hey your colors are purple and gold, ours are blue and gold and since we represent the entire golden state we rep LA too..so we win..you win. And you said, verbatum, ' Hey bro look we'll even beat bron for you.' That was in the contract. Yall voided the agreement fam. Im lowkey pressing charges for fraud.

I cant even bruh. Bron cried because yall so ***. No lie i had half a mind to google maps those pix of curry crib, expedia a ticket and go snuff him for that behind the back pass. Who are you right now b? You get locked by TT and Love? Remember that time we said Love's d (pause) was wild buns and then he went and kawhi leonard the unanimous mvp? Smh. Any reason you didn't decide to drive? At all? No midrange. No tear drop? No glass usage? What happened to your handles? why you got those Day 1 MyPlayer handles b? Aren't you the same guy that crossed up cp3 hella times? Did you not see Bron coming...on ANY of those blocks? I did. Every time. Why Bron looked like Blindside? That makes you Sandra Bullock g. You're Sandra Bullock. GFY.

Ezeli better be drinking cyanide right now. Not the lethal kind. The over the counter joint. I dont want you to die..just have the ****'s for a couple weeks. Barnes needs to wash his whole entire body. Twice. I lowkey think i hate you the most. I just want to punch you in the face repeatedly. With perfect mind/body balance that one only learns in the hills of Tibet. Those power punch button combos from Shenmue.

Klay so damn yellow b. All that damn talking. You hyped your mixtape and released teasers and snippets then when its time to drop..you give 14 points in a championship game. I swear i should swing on your pops b. I get that it wasn't all your fault, but I watched your doofy *** give up a wide open layup to take the ball out to the 3pt line to brick a shot. Really *****?

Draymond...youre the homie. I rock with you. You gave it all in game 7. Future just text me. Where were you in game 6 mother ******? Can you breathe through your nose or naw? Is it just there for decoration? I love your game. I love the fire you play with. Do you practice the nut punches or is it just a god given ability to always know where your opponents testicular sack is? I don't think you should've been suspended game 5 and if you had of played, you guys would've won..but that's spilled milk.

Barbosa shouldve got more burn. That my dawg. He looks like a wombat doh.

Shaun went ghost face after game 1. Not Killa. That weak *** ***** from scream.

Back to ezeli. Dawg..i really dont know if i can even blame you. Youre 37. You just claim to be 24. I expect a old ***** to be buns and tired moving. Its kerr dusty country club arnold palmer (with a hint of yac) sippin *** fault for continuing to give you minutes.

Andy...dawg...thought you were just gonna flop to a ring huh? You look like a silly idiot. Idk what it is about you but you remind me of those flowy air dancers that are at used-car lot.

F ayesha moon face *** too. Big *** mouth. All that talk. Shut the hell up mama. I'm not saying stay in your place, i dont believe that. Im saying be more tactful. Pick your battles. Every thought that pops in your head doesnt need to see the light of day. You really think calling your husbands company fixed and shady is going to end up positive for him? I like you boo..your eyes are dope..but..have several seats.

From here on i vow to not say any negative things about bron or the cavs for 1 year. Idc if he misses every single shot in January, means nothing. Winning comes with perks. And that absolves you from all hate and criticism for the year you are champ..provided youre the man. We were able to keep roasting him before because chalmers and ray allen. But leading every number..wth can i say. He played the best possible ball he could've played. I dislike him for taking my options away. My fire. My ability to drag him. I respect him for it also. Hella respect. Dude balled his tail off. Kyrie also. Cavs as a whole showed up. For a year b i wont call dude washed or garbage. I'll continue to call him an f boy and say f that n whenever i feel like it tho. But thats more to do with bron the person lol. I cant quit cold turkey fam laugh.gif. On the flip side. F the weak *** warriors for making me have to deal with the **** talking and laughter from my dudes all summer and next season. I'm not saying I 'hate them' hate them, and on paper, given some moves and learning and growth, I do have them potentially back in the finals next year, I'm just saying for right now, they pissed me off, and I need time to forgive them lol. I said Bron was out of the ring business and up until a week ago, I was right. Nah f that, I just got mad again. F these soft *** dudes, prolly sit down to pee and get toilet paper cuts when they wipe.

Im surprised tho..my boys been humble and pretty chill..aside from calling bron the goat every chance they get and wearing all this cavalier crap around me. I'm like bruh..youre from detroit, stop sick ducking.

Freeze out.

Last edited:
It's a close game agasinst a mediocre team. Lebron fans acting like they gonna sweep thru the eastern conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom