Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg, this is still hilarious to this day, everyone was still playing like "***** if you don't get your *** up!" 
laugh.gif

C9uzaqcXsAAYPPa.jpg

How Allen Iverson Cooking Kobe for 41 & 10, Drove Bean Into a Maniacal Obsession of A.I.

It’s no secret that Kobe Bryant is obsessively competitive driving fans and players alike to either love him or hate him.

Bryant wrote an essay for The Player’s Tribune where he detailed his obsession with studying Allen Iverson. AI and Kobe both entered the NBA in 1996 – Iverson as the #1 overall pick and Bryant as the #13 pick.

Five years later, Bryant’s Lakers battled Iverson’s Sixers in the NBA Finals but the rivalry started long before that, unbeknownst to Iverson.

Bryant’s “obsessive and maniacal” study of the Philly guard began after a night in November where Iverson scored 35 points on the Knicks and Bryant scored 2 points while playing only 5 minutes in a game against the Rockets. This apparently threw Bryant into a rage-filled episode where he flipped the tables in his hotel room. He realized there was a big gap between him and The Answer

Adding fuel to the fire, Iverson dropped 41 points on the Lakers in a 1999 contest.

Working harder wasn’t enough,” wrote Bryant. “I had to study this man maniacally. I obsessively read every article and book I could find about AI. I obsessively watched every game he had played, going back to the IUPU All-American Game. I obsessively studied his every success, and his every struggle. I obsessively searched for any weakness I could find.

I searched the world for musings to add to my AI Musecage. This led me to study how great white sharks hunt seals off the coast of South Africa. The patience. The timing. The angles.

It worked as Kobe contained the explosive guard in the next meeting in 2000 and vowed to never let another player possess such a hold on him.

When I started guarding AI, he had 16 at the half. He finished the game with 16.

Revenge was sweet.

But I wasn’t satisfied after the win. I was annoyed that he had made me feel that way in the first place.

I swore, from that point on, to approach every matchup as a matter of life and death. No one was going to have that kind of control over my focus ever again.

This is what makes Kobe, Kobe.
http://uproxx.com/dimemag/kobe-bryant-allen-iverson-obsessive-lakers-sixers/2/

^ Good looks.

Shorty looking like LaLa's younger, prettier sister.

Sounds like kob would have been a serial killer if his pops didn't put a basketball in his hands. Word to dexter.

Last edited:
There is no way to win paying strippers child support that results in alimony and child support to your ex wife, no matter where she's from...

Last edited:
quite a bit leaner, but dude was already fairly lean.

those abs came at a cost though. hairline looking like Wario stache

I don't think shorty is a stripper tho

Nope

Carmelo Anthony was accused of impregnating a stripper causing the end of his marriage. It turns out, his alleged babymama is a PhD candidate from Chicago. Mia is allegedly carrying Carmelo's baby, according to Fameolous. The gossip site says that the baby girl is due in July. TMZ first reported on April 17 that Carmelo and La La were living separately in New York City in lieu of splitting up. The couple first got together in 2004 and were married in the summer of 2010, just a few months before Carmelo swapped Denver for New York in a blockbuster trade.

TMZ reported that Carmelo had knocked up a stripper around 24 hours after the news of the forward's marital split became public. The site says that "the other woman often works at a gentleman's club in NYC."

Though Fameolous' report contradicts TMZ saying that Mia works as a social worker, not a dancer. Their report adds that since the news of her relationship with Carmelo became public, Mia has moved to North Carolina.

Since the news of Carmelo's alleged infidelity emerged, Mia has deleted her Facebook page and switched her Instagram to private. Though in one Instagram post seen by Heavy.com, Mia is shown to know civil rights icon and comedian **** Gregory.[/]

mia-burks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom