Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cousy wouldnt be ****. Is he still dribbling all right hand? 
laugh.gif
Maybe you don't grasp this concept

But he wouldn't be dribbling like that in 2017 dude
laugh.gif
At the time he was considered elite.

Its only fair that if you're placing someone like cousy in the modern NBA, who was elite during his time, you should probably make him elite in this era too

As if Kyrie or Steph would be 'Kyrie' or 'Steph' in 1957 lol

Last edited:
Cousy wouldnt be ****. Is he still dribbling all right hand? :lol:

Maybe you don't grasp this concept

But he wouldn't be dribbling like that in 2017 dude :lol: At the time he was considered elite.

Its only fair that if you're placing someone like cousy in the modern NBA, who was elite during his time, you should probably make him elite in this era too

As if Kyrie or Steph would be 'Kyrie' or 'Steph' in 1957 lol
you cape for that bs you talking all you want...I stand by 5'7 140 ain't doing nothing in today's game. Kyrie would give that fool 70

I promise you...you won't. Promise.

You wouldn't score if I really locked in and I got work for you on the other end of the court.

I wouldn't score? Lmaooo then you woke up. I'm giving you baskets bro, but i'll let you have this.

Last edited:
He's just ignorant. "literally aint have any other skills besides shooting and talking ****" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Jeanie Buss asked Magic Johnson what direction the Los Angeles Lakers should go in regarding their personnel before he took the job as president.

“I asked him who he would build the team around. He thought about it for a second and he said, ‘I don’t know if you have the player yet... I would build the team around Luke (Walton),’” said Buss.

Melo & Lee for Russell & the Rockets pick.

Let's get this done :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom