Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

When I came back in January, I was so locked in it was crazy. I kept telling everybody, “All we gotta do is win seven or eight in a row, and we’re right back in it.”

Hell, I remember we played Kev and those boys in Golden State, and I had just come back. I was going at Kev hard that night, but they beat us. We went out to dinner after the game, and I told him, “Bro, we’re about to go on a run.”

He was looking at me like like, Yeah, alright.

I said, “Naw, I’m serious. We’re gonna rip off seven straight.”

He said, “Yeah, but we’re coming to Miami in two weeks.”

I said, “Yeah, that’s a W. Bet.”

He was laughing his *** off.

We got back home and won three straight, and then Kev and those boys came to our building.

We gave ’em everything they could handle. We weren’t scared. I saw right away how Kev was playing me, like he was daring me to shoot the ball. I told him, “Bro, I’m feeling good. You see the last four games? Y’all in for a long night.”

We’re talking trash like we’re playing 1-on-1 back in OKC.

Fourth quarter, 10 seconds left. Tie game. I got the ball in my hands with the game on the line, and I already knew what was gonna happen. F*** an overtime, let’s get up outta here.

:lol: :pimp:

That's my SG 

18873%20-%20crying%20gif%20mark_henry%20night_of_champions%20wwe.gif

B/R: Did you hear what Tim Hardaway said about your crossover?
"I'm going to tell you this and I tell everybody this: Allen Iverson carried the basketball," Hardaway told NBA.com's Scott Howard-Cooper. "I had the original killer crossover and people are doing my move. They're not doing Allen Iverson's move. They're not doing nobody else's move. They're still trying to perfect my move as the killer crossover and it's my move, all right? That's the way it is. I brought a unique style to the game."
Iverson: Yeah, I heard about it.
B/R: Any response?
Iverson: I carried my crossover all the way into the Hall of Fame. So, there you go.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ything-2017-mvp-rest-as-bsand-breaking-ankles

From Reddit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom