Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delusional, AD gonna win the media vote and player vote based of gaudier stats. You should know how that goes.

We'll see how much his numbers dip with Boogie on the squad. Media and players only have so much power as testament by Russ not starting this year. A star in LA gives you automatic cache that Towns or CJ don't have.

Last edited:
My guy Embiid was 3rd in fan votes behind Lebby and Alphabet.. Zaza was 2nd behind KD.. so the fan vote isn't everything.

I can't see the players/media voting him to start over KD/Kawhi/AD

Last edited:
My guy Embiid was 3rd in fan votes behind Lebby and Alphabet.. Zaza was 2nd behind KD.. so the fan vote isn't everything.

I can't see the players/media voting him to start over KD/Kawhi/AD

PG13 got more player votes than Embiid though. We'll see. But if he produces in LA I think the brand will do the rest. And the actual game being in LA next year gives a boost usually to the hometown players.

Last edited:
PG13 got more player votes than Embiid though. We'll see. But if he produces in LA I think the brand will do the rest. And the actual game being in LA next year gives a boost usually to the hometown players.

Nah. Embid got damn near 500k more votes than George
View media item 2414963

Wolves were hot garbage so it's fair he got left out. 
next year tho
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom