Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Allen just officially retired

Great player and one of the greatest shooters in history.

Best calves in the NBA too probably.

Don't know why he was still tryna ring chase these past two years but his career is appreciated.

Not like there wasn't reason to and not like we only 3 games in.

:lol: right

Rubio being out sucks for Minnesota. I know Dunn is the "next coming", but Rubio does a lot of things on the court as a decision maker and defensively.

Ray Allen just officially retired
Thought he was gonna threaten 50% from deep in Miami. Missed a TON of WIIIIIIIDE open looks. Made that incredibly difficult corner three though :rofl: I did not to expect him to hit that.

I appreciated his career. The little rift he & Kobe had was hilarious, Ray straight up called him out on being a ballhog, Kobe was like don't even put me & "that dude" in the same sentence :rofl:

Last edited:
CwLiqamWgAAscCc

Speaking of the grizz..no way we lose to those maggots twice in one week. We let them off the hook game one Thibs ain't letting us blow another one

Speaking of the grizz..no way we lose to those maggots twice in one week. We let them off the hook game one Thibs ain't letting us blow another one

No Rubio helps us. Yet, we are winning by the skin of our teef with a depleted roster.

I don't anticipate the fast start ya'll got off to in Game 1, but I'm still expecting a good game. The minute restrictions are going to hurt given we play AD tomorrow. Either Conley or Marc gonna get slutted and play 25 minutes tops.

Looking for another good KAT vs Marc matchup :pimp:

Twolves are going to be scary once they learn how to close out games. Right now, they're still kinda relying on themselves rather than each other to close out games in the end. That kinda thing takes time and some continuity, though. Its really no big thing that they are losing right now because its eventually going to click in a few months.

Last edited:
Damn Jesus retired,officially :smh:

Dude will forever be appreciated for hitting one of the most iconic shots in the history of he association :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

How many ex Sonics are left now? Think Rashard Lewis retired recently too

Last edited:

No Rubio helps us. Yet, we are winning by the skin of our teef with a depleted roster.

I don't anticipate the fast start ya'll got off to in Game 1, but I'm still expecting a good game. The minute restrictions are going to hurt given we play AD tomorrow. Either Conley or Marc gonna get slutted and play 25 minutes tops.

Looking for another good KAT vs Marc matchup :pimp:

Twolves are going to be scary once they learn how to close out games. Right now, they're still kinda relying on themselves rather than each other to close out games in the end. That kinda thing takes time and some continuity, though. Its really no big thing that they are losing right now because its eventually going to click in a few months.
Agree on everything :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

KAT putting 30 on Marc's head tho :pimp:

It's been a week. I think we're due for more piping hot takes.

Demar derozan is the best wing in the nba

Linsanity byke

The Lakers are in the mix for a playoff seed

Bulls>cavs

Wolves need to blow it up and get a jump start on their rebuild

Clippers are the best team in the association

Knicks: see Lakers

Bucks: see wolves

Mavs are who we thought they were

Going on 5 years since the dwight trade and the orlando magic team is still armpit juice

Did I miss anything?

Last edited:
It's been a week. I think we're due for more piping hot takes.

Demar derozan is the best win gin the nba

The Lakers are in the mix for a playoff seed

Bulls>cavs

Wolves need to blow it up and get a jump start on their rebuild

Clippers are the best team in the association

Knicks: see Lakers

Bucks: see wolves

Mavs are who we thought they were

Going on 5 years since the dwight trade and the orlando magic team is still armpit juice

Did I miss anything?

Warriors arent beating teams by 60 so they are the worst team in the league and KD made them worst

I still want Rubio and have been saying it all summer.

Congrats to Ray Allen on an awesome career. Now that he's out I can let the hate for that shot go.

Ray Allen with a beautiful "Letter to My Younger Self"/Retirement letter. Another amazing player retiring, I'm starting to feel old. 

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/ray-allen-letter-to-my-younger-self/

Mike Breen with one of the most memorable calls I've ever heard: 

"James catches, puts up a 3, won't go, rebound Bosh, back out to Allen his 3 pointer, BANG! TIE GAME WITH FIVE SECONDS REMAINING!" 

Thanks for the memories, Ray. 

GettyImages-125949858.jpg

Last edited:
Lol at Ray officially retiring. He hasn't played in years. Thought you retired when you done playing..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom