Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the one sixers fan in here bout to be happy as **** we traded grant once he finds out
roll.gif

who is everyone?

don't think it was any of the okc fans on here

Presti always get a lot of love once he makes a trade. After a while, people tend to sour on some of the moves, but when the moves are originally made he's considered a genius. Most on here were hyping up getting Dipo and Ilyasova from Orlando. Hell, people hyped up OKC being able to get their return from Houston on Harden originally. Same thing when they got Kanter.

I guess its just a natural reaction because OKC is considered a model franchise.

They draft much better than they trade. :lol:

Last edited:
- How good of a player Deron Williams was when he was in Utah.

- Some would say he was better than CP3 at his best
Those people were some goofballs. Deron was never even close to CP3.

who is everyone?

don't think it was any of the okc fans on here
Presti always get a lot of love once he makes a trade. After a while, people tend to sour on some of the moves, but when the moves are originally made he's considered a genius. Most on here were hyping up getting Dipo and Ilyasova from Orlando. Hell, people hyped up OKC being able to get their return from Houston on Harden originally. Same thing when they got Kanter.

I guess its just a natural reaction because OKC is considered a model franchise.

They draft much better than they trade.
laugh.gif
really only saw him as a trade chip since his contract wasn't guaranteed til a certain date.. and even after that he was on the last year of his deal

only thing I've seen about the recent move, is dude's deal isn't guaranteed this season and the cap space that could/is created

and how exactly is the rest of what you said relevant to the 1 player you actually referred to?

Last edited:
So OKC...who is already low on shooters moves one of the few they have for another athlete who can't shoot?

I don't get it.

That's dope Oladipo and Grant (HS Teammates) are reunited. Them boys used to wreak havoc together @ DeMatha.

My guy Troy Weaver always scouting the hometown dudes

Last edited:
really only saw him as a trade chip since his contract wasn't guaranteed til a certain date.. and even after that he was on the last year of his deal

only thing I've seen about the recent move, is dude's deal isn't guaranteed this season and the cap space that could/is created

and how exactly is the rest of what you said relevant to the 1 player you actually referred to?

Its no shot at you or anything. :lol:

Its just how the board reacts to moves OKC makes. Most of the time it seems like OKC fans look at the deals a little more realistic than non-OKC fans.

If CP3 leaves the Clippers this year, its crazy how his career may be more recognized as a Clipper than a Hornet considering the numbrs he put up back then.

Last edited:
So OKC...who is already low on shooters moves one of the few they have for another athlete who can't shoot?

I don't get it.

That's dope Oladipo and Grant (HS Teammates) are reunited. Them boys used to wreak havoc together @ DeMatha.

My guy Troy Weaver always scouting the hometown dudes

:smh:

- How good of a player Deron Williams was when he was in Utah.

- Some would say he was better than CP3 at his best

"Why do people still think Chris Paul is better than Deron Williams?"
I just don't understand it. It was debatable like 4-5 years ago even though I sided with Deron back then but now it shouldn't even be a question who's better. Deron Williams is:

A better scorer
Can play above the rim
Faster
Equal level passers
Better transition player
IMO a better defensive player because he can guard much larger players and locks CP3 up almost every time they play.

I don't see how its even a question. I flipped to the Clippers Nets game real quick and got to see Deron Willams cook up Chris Paul as he usually does, but this times he's playing on the Nets against a stacked Clippers Roster. Chris Paul has just always had an enormous hype machine behind him, while Deron Williams is relative unknown.

just saw the pick is protected 21-30.. and turns into two 2 if not conveyed

My dude erupt rarely gives an opinion but just stockpiles everyone else's to clown em down the road. Dude has the memory of a damn computer

Last edited:
Deron's highest PER in a season is lower than Chris Paul's lowest.

Deron's highest BPM in a season is lower than Chris Paul's lowest.

Literally the best season of Deron's career can't even match CP3's worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom