Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Ricky Davis shot at his own basket and got the rebound, did they count that?! I forget
laugh.gif
Nah he didnt get the trip dub and I think they fined him too

bron was ricky davis backup. only there to help him get buckets.

RD>>>>>>>>>>>LBJ

Nah, that's you. Surprised you haven't hurt yourself sitting on that fence. :lol: You don't eem have a favroite team :lol:

I've posted a couple of my old terrible takes recently. Nobody's safe
I've been burned plenty even without a team to cheer for lol. You and jd got nt takes written in stone

Ricky must be the person Bron talmbout in his "I wasn't supposed to be here" commercial.

He the only one in the world who had low expectations of Bron.

He was just All NBA on both sides of the ball last season while having one of the best years of his career just last season. But sure, "old news"

In any event, I don't understand OKC's logic. Are they purposely trying to sabotage Russ with the lack of shooting that they are surrounding him with?

- How good of a player Deron Williams was when he was in Utah.

- Some would say he was better than CP3 at his best

Those people were some goofballs. Deron was never even close to CP3.

"Why do people still think Chris Paul is better than Deron Williams?"
I just don't understand it. It was debatable like 4-5 years ago even though I sided with Deron back then but now it shouldn't even be a question who's better. Deron Williams is:

A better scorer
Can play above the rim
Faster
Equal level passers
Better transition player
IMO a better defensive player because he can guard much larger players and locks CP3 up almost every time they play.

I don't see how its even a question. I flipped to the Clippers Nets game real quick and got to see Deron Willams cook up Chris Paul as he usually does, but this times he's playing on the Nets against a stacked Clippers Roster. Chris Paul has just always had an enormous hype machine behind him, while Deron Williams is relative unknown.
Ha. I even remember when I posted that. Will never deny saying it. I was a huge Deron Williams guy. Dude was the man back then.

In any event, I don't understand OKC's logic. Are they purposely trying to sabotage Russ with the lack of shooting that they are surrounding him with?

They're treating Russ like Deadpool. Keep giving him more and more stress so he can mutate and fully transform into what he is meant to be.

D Will was soooooo entertaining in Utah.

His post-Jazz career is karma for making Jerry Sloan never want to coach again, though.

The amount of people who thought Melo was better than Lebron after their rookie campaigns :x

he was...after their rookie campaigns.
They were comparable in every category except assists, where there was a clear edge.

Bron was the more complete player from day 1.

Last edited:
where do you keep all of this material? :lol: HIM HIM

Idk, man. I've always had a good memory for stuff like this. It's frustrating in real life because people never wanna admit they said something. Like I tried to put some of my boys onto PND like 3 yrs agao and they called him straight trash. Now they're looking for tickets for his show and say they never said that :lol: :smh:

As far as pulling up quotes on here. If you remember what was said and by who it's really easy to search. Im more surprised that you guys don't remember people's opinions on teams/players. Y'all just letting these takes fade into oblivion :lol:

-I thougt Rondo was average at best and any other pg could have led Boston to a ring.
-I thought Kawhi had no shot to be a star.
-I still think Blake is better than Draymond.
-I still think Russ is not better than Chris Paul.
-I think the Clippers are significantly better than Memphis.

Come at me and my takes.

Melo had just come off a college chip and was in the playoffs his rookie year. People were understandably high on him.

Bro idk. There's been many a time that I wanted to search for someone's post. I'd give up after ten minutes cuz it was too hard. The post was not even too long ago too.

Unless I save it somewhere when I first see it, I'm not finding old posts :lol:

I thought my memory was pretty good (I guess it is in real life circumstances), but remembering posts from years ago can be tough :lol: .

Let's just hope for another Clippers/Grizz playoffs series this year :smokin

There was a heavy "root for the underdog" element in the early Bron vs. Melo debates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom