Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder Up
indifferent.gif

Cousins is about to have a meltdown, it's bubbling
He'll start balling out at about the 5:00 mark in the 4th and get SAC back within striking distance but not enough to win but enough to make him hold his head high and puff his chest out like he just saved the World.

Soon. You will see.

He'll start balling out at about the 5:00 mark in the 4th and get SAC back within striking distance but not enough to win but enough to make him hold his head high and puff his chest out like he just saved the World.

Soon. You will see.
mean.gif

Thomas Robinson looking like Julius randle out here

Fan of his in Kansas. Didn't get why he was unable to carve out a niche in the NBA

Thomas Robinson looking like Julius randle out here

Fan of his in Kansas. Didn't get why he was unable to carve out a niche in the NBA
He doesn't have the perimeter skills that he thinks he does.

At least Randle has a semblance of one.

[thread="654406"] [/thread]

Soon. You will see.
:smh:

:lol: :lol:

You know what, I been saying that a new system and structure would do Cousins some good, but I have doubts when I really watch him play. He's even more fragile than Dwight. Conflicted

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Cha Nyk And Gsw Lac On Nba Tv/17460#post_26994942​[/thread]

Soon. You will see.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You know what, I been saying that a new system and structure would do Cousins some good, but I have doubts when I really watch him play. He's even more fragile than Dwight. Conflicted
He went off in the last 3-5 minutes as always, and it got them close and made it exciting real quick.

Had like 4-5 3's in a row coupled with 2 steals and full court break followed by a Block with a few rbs sprinkled in.

Every night, he goes absolutely nuts in these spurts.

He's madd though.

Dude walked by Beverly and leaned in to bump him, and then pushed Bev like Bev had walked into him.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was pissed about not getting Wiggins in that draft since that's who we were tanking for but it was a blessing in disguise getting Embiid.

Could Towns and Noel play together? If we could deal him for Lavine that would be amazing

If Embiid didn't pan out like he has so far, i would still be heated bout draft lol. Wiggs was the only guy i can remember who actually sounded he wanted to play for us

And hmmm at Lavine. Ill be down for that. I like him alot more than them undersized guards everyone keeps talking bout for us like CJ, Bradley & Knight

Towns and Noel can absolutely complement each other. They can be what AD and Noel were supposed to be. But in this situation, only one is injury prone. Lol

Find it hard to believe this is only the fifth time in NBA history that all 30 teams have played on the same night.

To be fair, there's only been 30 teams since 2004, and it's really hard to schedule all 30 in one night. That being said, I bet the Friday of Thanksgiving weekend turns into a traditional mega-NBA night. They had 26 teams play on Wednesday, they stopped scheduling Thanksgiving day games about five years ago, and had all 30 play tonight. With almost no other sports to compete against, it makes sense to pack the schedule.

Good point dmbrhs.
They should start them at 11am.
Nobody wants to watch NCAA Futbol on Black Friday.

Good point dmbrhs.
They should start them at 11am.
Nobody wants to watch NCAA Futbol on Black Friday.

ESPN wouldn't air games because of CFB, but NBATV should air games all day, starting in the morning. Also, TNT should get one game on Black Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom