Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Wall is trying to will the Wizards to respectability.

Man what do you mean?

Clearly he is part of the problem, he can't will them to anything if he IS the issue.

Wiz is 5-9.

Now granted, these guys have had a borderline brutal schedule thus far but 5-9 bruh.

Injuries or   Bruh!, they have Wall/Kieff/Gortat........even Otto Porter man. 

Hell NO. NO NO NO NO.

There are no excuses man,, this **** show is on Wall G. 

That's just what it is.

hi-res-03c7460d57e5661e3c77b1c2fc5f078d_crop_north.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure so many NBA stars without good supporting casts wish they could have Markieff Morris and Marcin Gortat
You know what I'm saying....Kieff and Gortat paired with Derek Fisher could run 6-8, these dudes are 5-9 bruh.

Bro one of my friends still preach that Melo is the best offensive player in the game because "nobody has as many ways to score like him" [emoji]128514[/emoji]
That was the story for so long I remember when it was a debate between he and kd

But maybe back then melo had a better case idk

Disgusting. U Deserve better homies

:smh:

I remember these guys were telling me Steph was a one trick pony and a glorified chucker

Wait that was on NT

:lol:

Was at the gym last year & this dude was trying to convince everyone else Steph Curry is just a more consistent Brandon Jennings :stoneface:

:rofl:

This is the sentiment amongst casual fans. It's getting ridiculous now :lol:. One of my homies was telling me how Steph "formed a super team"....and how Steph would be nothing without his super team and system around him :lol:.

Then the other dude said Kyrie is a better passer and rebounder than Steph....and all Steph does is chuck 3's. Basic counting stats be dammed. They really are about that #factsdonatter, #hottakes life.

Bro one of my friends still preach that Melo is the best offensive player in the game because "nobody has as many ways to score like him" [emoji]128514[/emoji]

We must got the same homeboy :lol:.

Melo made me a Nuggets fan....and he'll go down as one of the best scorers in history. But him being "the best scorer in the league" hasn't been true since KD blew up in 2011. And it could always easily be argued that Bron was/is a better scorer (won't open that can up).

I feel like Charles Barkley said it so much....that it became gospel. Efficiency be dammed :lol:. Melo's scoring versatility (especially in his prime) was amazing. But guys like KD, Harden, Steph etc are just better at it now.

John Wall is trying to will the Wizards to respectability.

He's averaging:

24ppg 9apg 4rpg 2spg on 45/39/83

John Wall is underrated man. Anthony Davis was born to play with a PG like John Wall. His understanding of the pick and roll is elite. I need to see that happen.

Wall STILL has no crossover moves 7 years into his career. He always doing that obvious "right to left"

:lol:
He's FINALLY getting buckets at an elite level. The man had court vision from day 1, but now he's really getting buckets.

We'll see how strong that 3 ball holds up, but he should still finish the season at 21-22 ppg

Byron's stint coaching the Lakers was one of the worst coaching jobs I've ever seen in every single facet other than getting high picks (which was unintentional on his part).

Last edited:
Neon was bought in to babysit Kobe and tank. He did an admirable job at both and should be respected for it. Lakers are still awful on defense under Luke.

Last edited:
Byron's stint coaching the Lakers was one of the worst coaching jobs I've ever seen in every single facet other than getting high picks (which was unintentional on his part).
If it was up to Magic he would still be the coach :lol:

Neon was bought in to babysit Kobe and tank. He did an admirable job at both and should be respected for it. Lakers are still awful on defense under Luke.

Not really Luke's fault regarding defense when you have literally no rim protectors or any even above average perimeter defenders.

Blame Mitch for blowing 120+ million on Moz and Deng who both were great defenders........5 years ago.

I feel like the spreading around of the overall talent has gotten so bad.
There is almost no point in watching any Eastern Conference game.

And almost no reason to watch GS or Cavs. Just a waste. Boring untalented basketball

What kind of post is this? :rofl:

Must be someones team who knows they wont be making the play offs, or the finals! LOL :rofl:

Not really Luke's fault regarding defense when you have literally no rim protectors or any even above average perimeter defenders.

Blame Mitch for blowing 120+ million on Moz and Deng who both were great defenders........5 years ago.

In his defense he did allegedly try and get some defenders in Batum/Bazemore/etc. But the stench of losing was too much.

That's what happens when you purge yourself of the Kardashian kurse. Takes approx. 7 years like a bad account on your credit report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom