Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when you prolong blowing it up.

Now the mavs not only suck, but they have no young talent to show for it. Fifth oldest team in the league. Years of putting a band aid on the situation has caught up to them in a major way.

But they picked a great year to tank. Fultz about to be the third king in Dallas next to Zeke and Dak

You've said this a few times. I don't think they're tanking. This is really them :lol:

Either way, they should be getting some good talent in the draft.

Still have a hard time deciding who's more overrated between Melo and Cousins.

Bradley Beal 
roll.gif

Also.....talking about basketball in real life with the people you know is the most pointless **** in the world.

3 of my mans tried to tell me that Kyrie Irving was better than Steph Curry. Russell Westbrook better than KD. And Melo better than kawhi.

These were just a few of the terrible takes ***** were saying last night :x

Also.....talking about basketball in real life with the people you know is the most pointless **** in the world.

3 of my mans tried to tell me that Kyrie Irving was better than Steph Curry. Russell Westbrook better than KD. And Melo better than kawhi.

Was at the gym last year & this dude was trying to convince everyone else Steph Curry is just a more consistent Brandon Jennings :stoneface:

Last edited:

Disgusting. U Deserve better homies

John Wall is trying to will the Wizards to respectability.

He's averaging:

24ppg 9apg 4rpg 2spg on 45/39/83

John Wall is underrated man. Anthony Davis was born to play with a PG like John Wall. His understanding of the pick and roll is elite. I need to see that happen.

Wall STILL has no crossover moves 7 years into his career. He always doing that obvious "right to left"

:lol:

How you feel about Melo now?

I remember you posting about Melo being top 10 and underrated......then you saying he's washed once the season began :lol:.

What are your thoughts on Melo now?

Somewhere in between :lol:

Top 15 give or take

He can have some top 5 nights like he did last night and some nights where he frustrates the hell out of you.

If he has a off shooting night like he did against Portland and can still positively impact the game defensively, pass, beast on the boards, and hustle CONSISTENTLY I would have no negative comments about him or his game.

Bro one of my friends still preach that Melo is the best offensive player in the game because "nobody has as many ways to score like him" [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom