Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it pretty impressive how the Warriors have stayed away from negative media like the Heat. I did half expect the hate to pour in, but they're just as likable/ fun as last year.

I find it pretty impressive how the Warriors have stayed away from negative media like the Heat. I did half expect the hate to pour in, but they're just as likable/ fun as last year.

i was just thinking that. like..the team is winning and dominating teams like the heat did, but they heat were the bad guys. People aren't hating on the warriors nearly as much as i remember about the heat. They got booed in every single stadium lmaooo.

The sheer progression from being an up and coming team to the most hated team in the league will never not be amazing to me. It literally all went down in 3-4 years.

It was all related to how LeBron handled leaving. It was insulting. I didn't mind the fact he left at all, or went to Miami. That's his choice, and Cleveland continually gave him dog crap supporting casts. I was honestly more irritated with Wade, who actually met with teams, but had no intention of leaving. That was a complete joke. The whole time, I'm like "this dude ain't leaving Miami".

The Lakers are secretly tanking, again. 

I just realized this.
mean.gif

It's gonna be hilarious when they plow thru your terrible teams in the playoff :lol:. Unless your a cavs fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom