Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
klay put his towel over his mouth
look at the security guard/usher right behind klay 
roll.gif

It was all related to how LeBron handled leaving. It was insulting. I didn't mind the fact he left at all, or went to Miami. That's his choice, and Cleveland continually gave him dog crap supporting casts. I was honestly more irritated with Wade, who actually met with teams, but had no intention of leaving. That was a complete joke. The whole time, I'm like "this dude ain't leaving Miami".

That's true in terms of how LeBron handled leaving, the parade and Wade comparing losing one game as 9/11.

I remember reading about Wade and LeBron wanting to go to Chicago until the Heat made it possible to sign Bosh and everything changed.

I think it also has to do with style of play. This Warriors team was similar to the 08 Celtics in terms of playing unselfish team basketball. The Heat team was more give LeBron or Wade the ball and let them dominate.

That's true in terms of how LeBron handled leaving, the parade and Wade comparing losing one game as 9/11.

I remember reading about Wade and LeBron wanting to go to Chicago until the Heat made it possible to sign Bosh and everything changed.

I think it also has to do with style of play. This Warriors team was similar to the 08 Celtics in terms of playing unselfish team basketball. The Heat team was more give LeBron or Wade the ball and let them dominate.

Nah, the Heat had to go through an adjustment period that ultimately lasted a full season. They had no idea how to play with each other initially, then kinda figured it out a bit, then Carlisle exposed them in the Finals. They embraced small ball and never looked back.

After seeing how people reacted to KD...I think Bron would have caught the same level of hate even if The Decision never happened. Even if he just put out a simple press release...he's the most hated man in sports because of the whole "he left home" thing. 

Every major sports league has to have a "villain". It's a central narrative for the media to revolve around for entire season(s).

Last edited:
I'd have to say Durant is my favorite player. It was just painful watching him in OKC for so many years. Saw in person a handful of times his rookie year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom