Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
who is yalls favorite player in the league?

usa_today_9682017.jpg

minny needs a vet or two in the next yr to help these kids out. wasn't kg suppose to do some consulting? thibs going to mess around and trade some young talent for some vets.

Is KD averages 26/8/4 on 50/40/85 percentages for the season and Golden state has the best record in the league (both seem likely), he's got to be the MVP right?

Even with Russ and Hardens Gawdy numbers

Is KD averages 26/8/4 on 50/40/85 percentages for the season and Golden state has the best record in the league (both seem likely), he's got to be the MVP right?

a lot of writers have turned on him. he doesn't have that same relationship he once did.
i could see cp/kawhi taking it, if their teams are a couple gms back.
w's win 70+ and pull away, you can't deny him a MVP
if russ pulls off a trip/double, he'll get it

Last edited:
cannot believe i'm saying this, but the grizz have a lot of young talent finally

troy williams
jarell martin
andrew harrison
deyonta davis
wade baldwin

not even counting james ennis

all of these guys have played big during the early part of the season. troy tonight and last night. harrison went from straight up trash early in the season to a solid backup (not really good yet, but solid). davis is a monstar. baldwin has looked like the worst guy so far and that's surprising too

Last edited:
idk what you mean b

You know exactly what I mean b.
Worry about that trash Lakers squad. Cavs winning it all again this year.

Youre taking shots, when I was sincere smh.

Like, because the cavs may repeat, bron isnt your favorite player anymore? I didnt get why.

yall be so insecure, you immediately think cats coming at your necks :lol:

NOT talking about you b jd617 lmaooo

Last edited:
Youre taking shots, when I was sincere smh.

Like, because the cavs may repeat, bron isnt your favorite player anymore? I didnt get why.

yall be so insecure, you immediately think cats coming at your necks :lol:

NOT talking about you b jd617 lmaooo

Its exactly what I said. Since the I feel the Cavs are going to repeat again, there is no need for me to keep harping on Bron. Westbrook is now playing very well this season, and i like his play. So i said Westbrook is my fav player now.

This dude Waiters man.

He figured it out.

pimp.gif
 So fire. Couldn't be happier for him.

This dude KD man.

He's the best player in the League.

Lebron is just a better decision maker.

Skill on Skill on Skill, KD wins that battle.

pimp.gif
 So fire. I hope he fails miserably in the Playoffs though, while He is definitely my favorite player, this dummy joined the wrong team.

laugh.gif
 @ someone coming  to a 73 win team and winning MVP. He won't even be given the benefit of the doubt of being the MVP of the team, let alone the league. It will be between

LeBron

Kawhi

CP3

Westbrook and Harden won't have the Ws to win it and Curry and Durant will split the votes going Golden State's way while not getting enough first place votes.

You can cross CP3 off of that list right now.

The same way you say someone going to a 73 win team won't get the respect and or win MVP, CP3 gets that same treatment year in and out for some reason.

Yea, cross him off, no chance.

Its soo early still.. if okc goes on a winning streak any point of the season, and okc gets enough wins, why not Westbrook. But kd's season so far... holy ****

I really can't believe people are still on this Westbrook/Harden MVP thing. Idc what the stats are their records won't support a MVP award.

Its soo early still.. if okc goes on a winning streak any point of the season, and okc gets enough wins, why not Westbrook. But kd's season so far... holy ****

Winning streak? OKC ain't ripping off any impressive winning streaks this year.

Until nba changes what most valuable means harden and hustle wont have a chance. Gonna be most prolific player on team with the best record. Politics as usual.

cannot believe i'm saying this, but the grizz have a lot of young talent finally

troy williams
jarell martin
andrew harrison
deyonta davis
wade baldwin

not even counting james ennis

all of these guys have played big during the early part of the season. troy tonight and last night. harrison went from straight up trash early in the season to a solid backup (not really good yet, but solid). davis is a monstar. baldwin has looked like the worst guy so far and that's surprising too
Dude was hittin'. I just want everyone to be healthy to watch Winslow b great

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom