Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow not only have the lost all those games, but they've given up 100+ points every game :lol: :rofl:

Dwight is a clown but these fans stay wilding from the stands

I think the most hilarious thing was probably two years ago at some Rockets/Clippers game, some confused fan kept something something about leaving the Lakers and Dwight pretty much said "let it go, that was years ago" and the fan started stumbling over his words like Rich Homie Quan. I think he was wearing a Laker jersey under his Clippers jersey or something

Last edited:
Who would you take

Embiid or KAT ?? 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Dwight just gotta remember that these fans still have to go back to their sorry lives. Bron tried to tell him.

Who would you take
Embiid or KAT ?? 

:nerd: :nerd:
Not considering any of these arguments until he makes it to the end of the season upright, and then plays all next season without a mins restriction & plays in all the back-to-backs.

Last edited:
^^^

Best thing Bron said, it had to give ****** SOME perspective.

So many weirdo fans out there living vicariously through these athletes or dehumanizing them.

Early season predictions on most improved?

If DeRozan can keep up a 30ppt average, I'd have to give it to him.

Who else should be on the list?

Other than Julius, they're all superstars and MVPs.

Is this because of how impressive it was to improve their games or just how weak the class was for players who were supposed to make the jump.

Capela, Dennis, anybody else?

How about George Hill?

A ton of recipients this year for the award thus far.

Nick Young wouldn't get it because the numbers don't necessarily show a big enough jump like some other guys. Efficiency wise, yes. It'll be hard to make a case for him over some of the other candidates.

It'll have to be a race between Butler, Kemba, Bradley, Derozan and Conley if they keep up their current pace.

Last edited:
Nick Young has averaged 18 per game before. He's slightly more efficient but that's not enough to warrant the MIP.

Nick Young has averaged 18 per game before. He's slightly more efficient but that's not enough to warrant the MIP.

:lol: basically what I just said -- got stuck on the last page

I really hate Lou Will having such a great year. Going to mess up Zbo's shot at winning 6th man :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom