Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Cha Nyk And Gsw Lac On Nba Tv/17880_40#post_27013114Quote:
Originally Posted by toine2983  

Jamal Crawford looks exactly the same as he did 15 years ago.
[/thread]
Only he has more hair now somehow.

George Hill has been completely out of his mind. 68% TS :rofl:

Danny Green seems to have found his jumper. He was atrocious last year. Patty continuing to level up. Looks like Pop will continue to give TP most of the mins at the 1 until he retires tho :smh:
He's looking much better than last year so it bothers me less.

[thread="654406"]Quote:

Originally Posted by toine2983 

Jamal Crawford looks exactly the same as he did 15 years ago.

[/thread]
Only he has more hair now somehow.

Always think it's funny when dudes choose to be bald when they have good hairlines :lol:

proxy.jpg

:smokin

Dude is a joke.

How exactly did he think adding a bunch of castaways that winning teams didn't want would work?

Cuban deserves multiple seasons like this

George Hill has been completely out of his mind. 68% TS :rofl:

Danny Green seems to have found his jumper. He was atrocious last year. Patty continuing to level up. Looks like Pop will continue to give TP most of the mins at the 1 until he retires tho :smh:
He's looking much better than last year so it bothers me less.

once chip engelland fixes dejounte murray's shot, it's gonna be a wrap. pop already saying he can be better than kawhi (not serious)

Last edited:
I was looking at possibly getting tickets to the Celtics-Sixers game this weekend since I'll be in the area and lower level seats are like $30 :lol: I knew they were cheap but damn I didn't know it was like that

You can get basically floor tickets to the Nets if they aren't facing a marquee team for like $120.

With his triple double tonight (it's not even the fourth quarter yet), Westbrook is averaging a triple double for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom