Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

There's only 2 guard spots, one of Steph/Russ/Beard is going to be a coaches selection. My guess is Russ, Steph (popularity), KD, AD, Boogie/Blake/Kawhi.
laugh.gif
 @ the underhanded shot @ Steph when they'll all be starting because of popularity. 

I'll never forget that time period in Cleveland were Bron swore he was prime MJ x Steph and was continuously shooting jumpers when he could get to the rack whenever he wanted
That was rich.
I think this is 100% facts. You already know the media is going to have some sick questions.

This raises an interesting thought....who starts in the West this year?

Steph
Russy
Beard
KD
AD

Am I forgetting anyone?
LBJ was a worst shooter in 09-10 tho.....

This Cavs game is all about Giannis :lol:

He's the tallest, most athletic player on the floor. 1st quarter he was the only Bucks player doing anything. They couldn't stop him going to the rim.

Kidd inexplicably takes him out, Cleveland crushes them, he comes back in, Milwaukee goes on a run.

He's the tallest, most athletic player on the floor. 1st quarter he was the only Bucks player doing anything. They couldn't stop him going to the rim.

Kidd inexplicably takes him out, Cleveland crushes them, he comes back in, Milwaukee goes on a run.
When they said he was only 21 :x :smh:

When they said he was only 21 :x :smh:
Cleveland has to post up Love to make Giannis guard him on the block. They did it in the 1st quarter & Love straight bullied him for Giannis' only foul in the game. He's too weak to handle him down there.

But Cleveland always reduces him to a spot up shooter after the first for some reason :lol:

Giannis helps on the roll man-steals the ball (not shown), goes coast to coast, Gyro steps and finally dunks the ball. Good lord.

Edit:

CyeeW82UkAAvMPn.jpg

Last edited:
Giannis development reminds me of T-Mac....they showed HUGE UPSIDE as rookies, give em a few years to get use to the league, and BOOM just like that they become all star caliber 

Giannis helps on the roll man-steals the ball (not shown), goes coast to coast, Gyro steps and finally dunks the ball. Good lord.

And he's 7'0 and shot past a point guard on the break like it was nothing 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom