Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Bynum is working our for Memphis
nerd.gif
DAMN YOU

I was trying to #rckbomb for @DCAllAmerican  

So are KD and Russ gonna squash the beef before All-Star? They are both going to start so that's gonna be hella awkward the whole game and media/photo sessions if they don't

That 09-10 team was THE Nuggets team man :smh:. Still can't believe we lost to the Jazz in that first round. **** Adrian Dantley.

Why GK had to get cancer?

Why Adrian Dantley have to be so terrible?

Why did Chauncey Billups miss those free throws?

Why did Fasenkno ball out on Kenyon Martin :smh:?

This is the best version of Melo.That Melo vs Bron duel around the all star break 2010 is one of the best back and forth duels I've seen. Legendary

fro bron was crucial too. good lord bron has played the exact same way his whole career. he had a lot less muscle then, but was a lot less boxy too. seemed more mobile. he was a much better shooter then too. and he had unlimited range.

I'll never forget that time period in Cleveland were Bron swore he was prime MJ x Steph and was continuously shooting jumpers when he could get to the rack whenever he wanted

good for mike conley. was able to ca$h out with a big contract
sucks for the griz cause he's the backbone of the team

That was rich.

Hella awkward is my guess

I think this is 100% facts. You already know the media is going to have some sick questions.

This raises an interesting thought....who starts in the West this year?

Steph
Russy
Beard
KD
AD

Am I forgetting anyone?

I'll never forget that time period in Cleveland were Bron swore he was prime MJ x Steph and was continuously shooting jumpers when he could get to the rack whenever he wanted
That was rich.
I think this is 100% facts. You already know the media is going to have some sick questions.

This raises an interesting thought....who starts in the West this year?

Steph
Russy
Beard
KD
AD

Am I forgetting anyone?
There's only 2 guard spots, one of Steph/Russ/Beard is going to be a coaches selection. My guess is Russ, Steph (popularity), KD, AD, Boogie/Blake/Kawhi.

Last edited:
Format is 3 frontcourt, 2 backcourt with fans deciding. If we go off the past couple years, Steph/AD/KD/Russ are locks from that perspective. 

Curry, Westbrook, Kawhi, Durant and Draymond will be starting for the west.
I think most people hate Draymond though. AD was the leading frontcourt vote getter behind Bron in 2015. Plus I think his season is far better at this point. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom