Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fro bron was crucial too. good lord bron has played the exact same way his whole career. he had a lot less muscle then, but was a lot less boxy too. seemed more mobile. he was a much better shooter then too. and he had unlimited range.

nah he posts up way more now.

Gortat wasn't lying about his own bench.
If you haven't looked at their bench don't.

But they need to call Nate Rob ASAP, and every Nate Rob they can find.
Hell I heard RIP Hamilton was wanting back in...they have to do something though, how'd it happen?

Nate Rob, Baron Davis, and RIP all working to get back.

Heck, contact Josh Childress while you're at it.

sucks for the griz cause he's the backbone of the team
roll.gif
 savage 

Any of the Grizz replacements worth a pick up for fantasy hoops?

will probably see a ton of mins if we don't sign anyone (which i don't think we should)
baldwin
harrison

starting right now, but his minutes could be limited once ennis and parsons come back probably next week
troy williams

God bless.

I like him be ain't ready yet.

maybe not, but this is his shot. we've invested a 1st round pick in him and he's the 2nd PG taken in the draft. give him free reigns and see what he got.

harrison was playing well, but at the same time, i like him better as a backup. plus, we're not heavily invested in him.

i hope we don't trade for a PG or try to sign a broken chalmers / jack. no point when both players will take time getting their feet wet anyways. get zbo back later this week and ennis / parsons next week, roll with what you have. instead of playing for a top 4 seed, we may be pushing for a 6-8th seed now pending how well we do without mike.

View media item 2244661
D-Lo :pimp:

Last edited:
Need D-Lo to get healthy and start flourishing.

He should be eating in Walton's offense, the results will come.

I finally got to the d Rose highlights from last night. Yeah I'm not hearing anymore injury excuses.

But he was missing some reads last night trying to play up to Russ. I still can't figure out why he isn't great

Hate the injury for Conley, and for the Grizz in general. They always look like a different team when Conley is either out of the game or injured. It's like they never have a decent backup behind him.

For example against the Clippers when the Harrison twin was in Chris Paul was giving him fits, by pressuring him up the court the entire way. It was under 12 seconds on the shot clock before the team got into some type of offense, which is way too late. When Conley checked back in Paul gave him a BIG cushion to bring the ball up.

Hopefully its not like the playoffs when Conley injured his eye and Tony Allen would rebound and give the ball Z-Bo or Gasol (for some reason they took Beno and Calathes out) to bring the ball up the court. And Tony would take off running down the court. That was hard to watch.

Next several weeks should be interesting for them. Conley really makes them a contender.

Last edited:
conley having a career year. i feel bad for future and the grizz and bhz. and then for it to be something serious like the vertebrae? smg. hope dude recovers fast and the grizz can manage in his absence

I still believe Rose can give us 20/5 in 66+ games on 45% from the floor.

He just needs to remember how to get to the damn FT line. Them injuries curved his game. The tools are there...you can see "it" coming back to him when he's not overthinking it.

I still believe Rose can give us 20/5 in 66+ games on 45% from the floor.

He just needs to remember how to get to the damn FT line. Them injuries curved his game. The tools are there...you can see "it" coming back to him when he's not overthinking it.
He tries but refs aint buying it 
laugh.gif

Rose is really acrobatic in the air and is good at avoiding contact and making those twisting layups which is why I don't think he gets to the line as often (minus mvp year)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom