Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yuck..dude is def jacking for assists now. First time in a while he actually is chasing it. Theres no flow.

This is my guy. And MVP.

But..

This is wack af.
You have to chase it B. You did it for 41 games how you gonna ball nonchalantly with 4ish games remaining. This man is chasing History, aint like hes begging for a triple double like Aundre Blatche.

Mom basketball comments are the best 
pimp.gif

Mine does this thing where one minute she makes an in depth observation on the game and then the next says some outlandish **** that makes no sense 
roll.gif

You aren't lying bruh
laugh.gif

I"m like "Mom, I'm about to block you, quit it"
laugh.gif

She said "listen here you little shi t"  

She called me by my First name and middle Name, I had to apologize
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i didnt mean chase it like he didnt want it, i meant chase it at the detriment of the team and just generally ugly ball. It was clear as hell he could go for wide open layups and practice 3s and he passed for bad shots.

Suns with back to back sell outs you say[emoji]129300[/emoji]

ONLY because of GS and OKC.

Is Adams contract looking a little suspect right now? He had a hell of an impact in the playoffs last year but doesn't seem to be thriving this season.

Corey Brewer with the savvy veteran defensive play to steal that inbounds pass from the rook to seal the Lakers' best win streak in damn near 550 games it seems like 
nthat.gif

3 in a row

havent won 3 in a row since november

Literally the worst possible time to go on a streak for LAL. Funny as hell man lol

Lakers losing that pick
pimp.gif
I can see it happening. Been saying it since day one when #teamtank became a topic on the Lakers thread. Every single Lakers fan on that thread been praying all season long for the tank only to be disappointed come summer time

They will still have a bottom 3 record.

A win doesn't matter does it?
We would have been tied for wins with PHX again. And 2 teams would have had to jump us in the lottery. Puke's clown *** should be fired for this. This is TWICE he's had a chance to prevent this from happening. 

And even if they do have a bottom 3 record you say a pick isn't guaranteed or something right? I don't care enough to fully understand and it hasn't really been explained to me what needs to happen, I just know they tank and don't play to win, it's all lost on me after that I guess.

If I'm not mistaken, having the second worst record has actually proven to be less fruitful than having the third worst record based on draft position results the last several years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom