OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

Deng needs to lose inbounding privileges asap 

on the bright side, Khal Dragic earning that contract in these past games 

How many times did we try to give that game away???  
mean.gif

Its a good thing Raptors could never cease the opportunity 

How many times did we try to give that game away???  :smh:

Its a good thing Raptors could never cease the opportunity 

You not lying. I like that Wade cursed them all out and was the one who made the play to seal the game. He was CLUTCH tonight. He made all the little plays to get this team the victory.

I hope the team realizes how fragile an 8 point lead is in the playoffs. If you let up just a little but you end up in a situation where you can lose the game.

You not lying. I like that Wade cursed them all out and was the one who made the play to seal the game. He was CLUTCH tonight. He made all the little plays to get this team the victory.

I hope the team realizes how fragile an 8 point lead is in the playoffs. If you let up just a little but you end up in a situation where you can lose the game.
And that's the thing, we can't rely on 'hero ball' Wade each time to close out a game. 

He's due for a bad game or not coming thru in late game situations. 

Dragic cooking Lowry tho  
pimp.gif

Such a weird game but we got one on their floor with a chance at a second one

Not particularly a good game for anybody outside of Goran and Wade for being clutch

I'm glad Wade went all "Udonis" on them in the huddle. They deserved it. Everybody needed a reality check from their best player and he stepped up in every way possible.

It's Wade County fa real.

Wade was phenomenal man

The dragon was cookin!

But game was too scressful. I felt we should've fouled and not give Lowry that chance for the prayer

So glad we didn't lose this game.. I couldn't handle watching espn talking about our meltdown in the 4th

Wade is so underrated defensively. Deng almost gave that game away. Glad they were able to close this one out.

Source: Union wants to meet with Heat over Chris Bosh situation

The NBA players association has requested a meeting with the Miami Heat to try and resolve the situation with All-Star forward Chris Bosh, a source told ESPN's Brian Windhorst.

The NBPA issued a statement Tuesday that said, "Our top priority is Chris' health and well-being. We have spoken with Chris and his agent, and have reached out to the Miami Heat. We are hopeful that all parties involved can meet as soon as possible to resolve the situation."

Bosh, who joined the Heat for their playoff game Tuesday night against the Toronto Raptors, asked for union help within the week, according to Windhorst.

View media item 2019310
Last week, Bosh and his wife appeared to break weeks of silence about his status with the Heat with social media posts that reaffirmed his desire to return to the court. But the Heat restated their position that there are no plans for Bosh to play.

Bosh's wife, Adrienne, who is active on social media and in the Miami community, started a #BringBoshBack hashtag on Twitter and retweeted several tweets from media members about how the Heat missed Bosh during their first-round series with the Charlotte Hornets. Later, Bosh sent out a video on Snapchat of himself shooting in an empty AmericanAirlines Arena with the message, "Still got it."

The coordinated effort followed two losses to the Hornets to even that series 2-2. Bosh was in Charlotte with the team but has avoided interviews for months.

Following the posts, the Heat repeated their position since February as team spokesman Tim Donovan told ESPN, "There is no update. He is still out indefinitely."

Bosh and the Heat have been in an unusual stalemate since March 10, when Bosh released a statement from his personal public relations firm saying, "I remain positive that I will be able to return this season."

The team has never officially given a reason for Bosh's absence and coach Erik Spoelstra and president Pat Riley have not echoed Bosh's position that he will play again this season.

Bosh, 32, suffered blood clots in his lungs in 2015 that ended his season as he recovered. He was placed on blood-thinning medication that made it impossible for him to play contact basketball.

He played 53 games this season, averaging 19.1 points and 7.4 rebounds.

I cannot state more vehemently how proud I am of our Team Doctors for sticking for his best interest and not rushing him back to the court. Unbelievably proud!!

Yeah, but I hope it's not for the insurance player thing.. Something like keep him out for 10 months so they can use the money owed to clear cap room

Yeah, but I hope it's not for the insurance player thing.. Something like keep him out for 10 months so they can use the money owed to clear cap room

hmmm... this a perspective that's been overlooked. That's a good point trizzo

The hardest part of this Bosh ordeal is the lack of transparency. Bosh has been out since February and we haven't heard any concrete info from anyone. Bosh hasn't spoken with the media since. Too much ambiguity in this situation.

Hopefully the team and the NBPA are able to sit down and reach a resolution without it becoming a big detraction. On another note, I like that the Heat are allowing Bosh to be with the team during games and allow him to contribute whatever he can from the bench. Imagine how bad this would have been if they kept him away from he team... He actually played a key part in the Heat remaining focused after we were robbed in regulation.

Back
Top Bottom