Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck could not guess who a single one of the MonStars was based on, not even the one that was based on himself :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Violations on the final play:

- Ginobili stepped on the line
- Kawhi grabbed Westbrook's jersey
- Waiters pushed off
- A fan grabbed Adams' arm

am i missing anything?
- SOMEBODY knocked Durant down at midcourt

- SOMEBODY grabbed LMA's jersey underneath the basket

(The fan grabbing Adams isn't a violation. It's wrong, obviously, but it's not like a team is going to get FTs or something off of that.)

Chuck: "Space Jam was better than Kazaam. Little kids watched Space Jam, ain't no one watched Kazaam."

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

ChgZytnU0AAxYSD.jpg

I can't stand Manu, but I definitely love his response after the game.

I just heard it. He was asked straight up, "Do you think you lost the game on a missed call?" Straight up: "No. No way."

-
(The fan grabbing Adams isn't a violation. It's wrong, obviously, but it's not like a team is going to get FTs or something off of that.)

I thought "blatant" fan interference was a violation and it was treated as a tech. Or is that only high school level? Lol my bad if so :lol:

I just heard it. He was asked straight up, "Do you think you lost the game on a missed call?" Straight up: "No. No way."

all real hoopers know you dont lose a game off one play b

yes you do. It's a technical for touching the inbounder. And San Antonio was getting away with moving screens all night, TD and West just tackling Adams because they can't backout, and Mills/Leonard both have atrocious footwork receiving the ball and coming to a stop, especially off that curl motion play they run. I mean it's relatively inconsequential but sheesh, call it so dudes learn how to do it properly.

Uh... how did the scene suddenly go from stepping on the line to touching the inbounder? And what does bad footwork have to do with am in your face game on the line biggest possession of the game call? Ginobli just stepped on the line. He's a habitual line stepper.

sas should feel good. durant and westbrook both have to ball out of they minds every game in order for them to have a shot at winning this . 

sas should feel good. durant and westbrook both have to ball out of they minds every game in order for them to have a shot at winning this . 

Same could be said for Kawhi and Aldridge. Duncan is washed, Tony is damb near as well. This was a normal game for Russ and KD.

Because he and Ginobili "made contact" prior to him jumping on the line and then Waiters pushing him. You could have called either but it'd be seen as ticky tack

Absolutely agree. Props to Manu.

KD and Russ ball out of their minds EVERY GAME though.

How do you think they won 50+? Having average games mostly and Balling out occasionally? Nah man, err' day B

They ball crazy every night, sometimes it just isn't good enough with the supporting cast.

Against these old *** SPURS though, 
roll.gif
It's the WCF next for us mane.

I mean, who would have thought LMA would be the KEY to Spurs success this series? Not I, Not you, Not anybody. 

on to game 3 though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom