Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook is shooting 33% in the series & is playing his usual lackadaisical defense.

He's taking over 5 threes a game like he's Lillard or Steph.

He needs to chill on the 3 ball & also do a better job of finishing at the rim.

Defensively, he HAS to fight over picks. No way around it. SAS runs too many picks for him to just quit on them all the time.

They gotta get another one in San Antonio & can't expect Durant to have 40 on 25 shots every night.

habitual loser?
laugh.gif

2007 - he carried that team
2011 - he choked
2014 - wade was a bum, role players all aging
2015 - no kyrie no love
preach 

habitual loser? :lol:

2011 - he choked
2015 - no kyrie no love

All I see is a list of excuses of why he continues to fail on the biggest stage.

but but but i thought he was top 3 of all-time? FOH. when lebron wins, it's all LEBRON. when lebron losses, it's his team FAULT.

Surprised Spurs turning off the AC didn't make the excuse list :lol:

If u got hate in your heart let it out

Lebron been a sucka ever since we was at ABCD camp and he was complaining about Jokim not giving him enough ketchup packs for his hot dogs :smh:

Only suckas eat ketchup, right antidope antidope :nerd: .. step your brown mustard game up Bron, walking around with a nappy fro complaining about some damn ketchup, who mans is this?
Mustard is also gross except honey mustard.

Lebron been a sucka ever since we was at ABCD camp and he was complaining about Jokim not giving him enough ketchup packs for his hot dogs
mean.gif

Only suckas eat ketchup, right @Antidope
nerd.gif
.. step your brown mustard game up Bron, walking around with a nappy fro complaining about some damn ketchup, who mans is this?
All mustard is gross.

Lebron been a sucka ever since we was at ABCD camp and he was complaining about Jokim not giving him enough ketchup packs for his hot dogs :smh:

Only suckas eat ketchup, right antidope antidope :nerd: .. step your brown mustard game up Bron, walking around with a nappy fro complaining about some damn ketchup, who mans is this?

this.

Ken's honey mustard with fried chicken cutlets >>> :smokin

Glad someone brought up Curry being cocky.

Can't imagine the takes if LeBron pointed to himself & yelled "I'm back" to the crowd, if he shimmied after he made a shot, or started running back on defense before the shot went it.

Bron don't got the ice water in his veins to pull it off. That role aint for everybody, gotta be cut from a different cloth b.

2011 - he choked
2015 - no kyrie no love

All I see is a list of excuses of why he continues to fail on the biggest stage.

but but but i thought he was top 3 of all-time? FOH. when lebron wins, it's all LEBRON. when lebron losses, it's his team FAULT.

I never claimed he's top 3 all time

Steph had so much help last year he didn' win finals MVP. But he still gets credit for leading his team to a title right?

Last edited:

2011 - he choked
2015 - no kyrie no love

I never claimed he's too 3 all time

Steph had so much help last year he didn' win finals MVP. But he still gets credit for leading his team to a title right?

Basketball is a team sport. It's not a game of 1 on 1 :lol:

i bet Lebron would trade his life for Curry's in a heartbeat.

curry's wife>>>>lebron's wife
mama curry>>>mama james :x :x :x
Living in the Bay :smokin>>>>>Living in Cleveland :smh:
curry's hairline>>>>whatever lebron has
curry's acting skills>>>>lebron's
his nickname Chef Curry>>>forced nickname King James

Last edited:

this.

Ken's honey mustard with fried chicken cutlets >>> :smokin
Ken's is funny. When I see it in restaurants and stuff it tastes delicious, I bought it myself once in the regular sized bottle and it was nasty.

i bet Lebron would trade his life for Curry's in a heartbeat.

curry's wife>>>>lebron's wife
mama curry>>>mama james
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Living in the Bay
smokin.gif
>>>>>Living in Cleveland
mean.gif

curry's hairline>>>>whatever lebron has
curry's acting skills>>>>lebron's
I rather have Bron wife