Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

haha imagine me (or anyone else here) telling their employer we needed some space???

that **** is outrageous to me
"Cool take all the space you need because you're fired"

I'd imagine that's how it'd go 
laugh.gif

Perhaps it's the fatigue of being losers for the most part for 16 years you guys are suffering from but this Phil era is nowhere near the worst this franchise has seen.

Does that make it suck less?
No.

It makes all the extra complaining seem silly and ridiculous. Bordering on whining with the new made up **** ppl are saying

Is it a coincidence that Our defense is in the toilet and Rambis and his 28% win pct is our defensive coach?
The players Phil and his team put together aren't a good team. They were put together to just get in the playoffs.

Rambis aint get forced on nobody. Dude was brought here for his triangle knowledge. Now he's a defensive coach? :lol:

If you seriously want to act like this squad would be considerably better if some other defensive coach was brought in :lol:

This is that denial blame game **** yall love to do when yall angry. It looks so crazy when it comes to the topic of defense. These are a bunch of grown men with young dudes mainly coming off the bench. Who needs to be taught defense? How to box out? Close out on the open man, don't jump on pump fakes, rotate, switch, etc.?

Half the time the players lack the defensive effort in these games. Aint no coach teaching that. Don't matter if yall want to blame Phil, Fish, Rambis, or Horny.

While I don't agree with the word ineptitude I suggest you reread the post or the quote.

We talking about Phil's alleged toxicity to the team. That's not just overblown and exaggerated it's complete nonsense.

:lol: @ grouping in Rambis and Sasha as net negatives with Phil. Two ppl that don't even have enough impact on this "booty juice" roster.

Perhaps it's the fatigue of being losers for the most part for 16 years you guys are suffering from but this Phil era is nowhere near the worst this franchise has seen.

Yeah... for how long can you keep scapegoating the coaches? Remember when Mike Woodson was the problem? And Dantoni was the problem? Now it's Hornacek who's a bad coach and that's why the Knicks aren't winning?
I find it odd.

Dudes were having a good ol time wallowing in mediocrity when Walsh had a plan, Pringles got a pass for a while.

Every coach since him has been the problem and not the players :lol: Like dudes think this is a sports movie where the team just needs the right coach to come in and lead them to the finals.

Next thing we're gonna hear about is a 2 hour team meeting where everyone airs it out. We'll go back and win some games. Then couple weeks later ****'s gonna go downhill again.

It's a damn cycle.
Usually those in seasons team or players only meetings are quick fixes that don't last long.

Last edited:
Sounds like he ran home cause he was stressed out or something.

Even with Rose being heard from this whole situation is strange and cause its the Knicks we will never know the full story...

Time to blow it all up and rebuild the right way.

I hope things spin out of control and continue to get worse. Phil should be handing RC Buford or Masai a blank check next year.

And for all those Melo would never ask for a trade crowd, we'll see how much toxicity they can handle.
RT

i really hope we can draft de'aaron fox 
pimp.gif

Where's Rose's biggest fan today?  I thought he would be in here defending his leadership qualities.

This is a 28 year old man 
mean.gif

If you have to be with your family, fine.

At least have the decency to give someone a call.

Only the Knicks 
laugh.gif

Almost the worst part about this is the fact that we just took him back like nothing happened

Probably a small fine and he's still sorting tomorrow

Seems like we reward this behavior man 

With the way Knicks have been playing and kept losing, I don't blame him. 
Son, he ain't even pass his 90 day probation and you don't blame him. You gotta show up and light a fire under everybody *** if you're tired of losing. "I needed some space" is some bichassness at its finest...

With that said, Melo took the night off too. Pretty sure those techs were premeditated in his mind. When BJennings is your leading scorer :frown:

Last edited:
Son, he ain't even pass his 90 day probation and you don't blame him. You gotta show up and light a fire under everybody *** if you're tired of losing. "I needed some space" is some bichassness at its finest...
Light a fire under everybody's *** and still lose. 
Winning cures all, losing don't and especially if the team has been on a terrible losing pattern and defense are not played, he's probably sick of it. 

Not excusable but understandable. 

Melo is probably doing the same but in a different manner = Ejection 

did he actually say he needed space or are you guys quoting someone in here?
He actually said with the media that it's family reasons. 

Didn't clarify why to the media but he explained himself to the Front office and teammates, Front Office understood. 

Back
Top Bottom